Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija (4414 Views)

Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by jerome84(m): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2010
Please fellow nairalanders help advice a friend of mine about the topic above, a friend of mine have an opportunity to go to Turkey on a three months visit visa to hustle, and he already has a job in naija here for almost 100k monthly, so guys what can you advice about this. your kind responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by noblegas2(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
jerome84:

Please fellow nairalanders help advice a friend of mine about the topic above, a friend of mine have an opportunity to go to Turkey on a three months visit visa to hustl[/b]e, and [b]he already has a job in naija here for almost 100k monthly, so guys what can you advice about this. your kind responses will be highly appreciated.

First off, u and ur friend must be either mad or stupid to argue on this issue, Secondly, ur friend must be crazy to get on that plane!!!! Turkey ko/Sparrow ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2010
Take the 100k Job in Naija

Hustle in TurkeY? O boy! U go suffer hen:::
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
some mad posts

visit visa doesnt give you the right to work in Turkey or any other country for that matter.

You dont speak the language and you will be illegal after 3 months
besides,there isnt much opportunities there anyway,unless you going for business

so stay in 9JA and work
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Spyker: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
MrPrsdent:

some mad posts

visit visa doesnt give you the right to work in Turkey or any other country for that matter.

You dont speak the language and you will be illegal after 3 months
besides,there isnt much opportunities there anyway,unless you going for business

so stay in 9JA and work
faakay:

Take the 100k Job in Naija

Hustle in TurkeY? O boy! U go suffer hen:::
noble_gas1:

First off, u and your friend must be either mad or silly to argue on this issue, Secondly, your friend must be crazy to get on that plane!!!! Turkey ko/Sparrow ni shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You guys have said it all, i have being to Turkey for visit and i am sorry for your friend if he steps into that plane. Secondly, you can always renew a visit visa and claim illness or whatever reason for you not using the visa.

A word enough for the wise
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by switchmax8: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
Guy,
you should grab your nigerian work with immediate alacrity and forget about turkey since you are not going there for studies to improve your education status.With your nigerian degree you cannot get a cleaner job there and their currency is like ghana cedis whereby almost everybody there is a millionaire LOL
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Davedavy: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
jerome84:

Please fellow nairalanders help advice a friend of mine about the topic above, a friend of mine have an opportunity to go to Turkey on a three months visit visa to hustle, and he already has a job in naija here for almost 100k monthly, so guys what can you advice about this. your kind responses will be highly appreciated.

Forget Turkey abeg,stay ur Naija with ur 100k job,nothing dey Turkey oooo.No make big mistake.
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Bros abeg forget Turkey ooo, i have been to Turkey, i even have a free return ticket but remember you don't knw how to speak Turkish or Arabic so it is hard to get a job, there is wat there call Shangalia it is a very uelse job like brick layers, all ur back will break within few week so better stay in Nigeria or tell the person to get u to USA or Cananda or better stil Israel u will enjoy it there
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by jerome84(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Thank you guys for your kind responses, i really appreciate them.
But something else just came up, i had a collegue of mine that was later placed redundant at our work place. the guy took a bold step, gathered all he had and flew to holland with a one month visit visa. after about eight months the said guy came back to naija, stayed for about a week and left back for holland, when i asked him he said he came to make some documents like affidavit of age declaration and so on. as he flew back, not long he got married to citizen over there, he's doing very well now and even came to naija this past xmas with his wife and bought a house in lagos.
so it was based on this guy's success and others that's why my friend is trying to give the turkey trip o ashot, guys please advice more!!!
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
jerome84:

Thank you guys for your kind responses, i really appreciate them.
But something else just came up, i had a collegue of mine that was later placed redundant at our work place. the guy took a bold step, gathered all he had and flew to holland with a one month visit visa. after about eight months the said guy came back to naija, stayed for about a week and left back for holland, when i asked him he said he came to make some documents like affidavit of age declaration and so on. as he flew back, not long he got married to citizen over there, he's doing very well now and even came to naija this past xmas with his wife and bought a house in lagos.
so it was based on this guy's success and others that's why my friend is trying to give the turkey trip o ashot, guys please advice more!!!

Did your friend give you FULL DETAILS of what he is doing over there? in 8 months he bought a house tongue

Don't look @ people time to work, wait for your own time.

If you rush in, you will rush out and you might regret it. Open your ears and listen attentively

100,000.00NGN/month is not bad for a start, with time your salary will be increased.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Three Months Visit Visa To Turkey And A Job 0f 100k In Naija by tunnytox(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
@faakay
you've said it all,
@Poster
bros ppl have given you a very good advise here, i beg tell your friend not to even think of travelling to Turkey and not to EVER travel to ANY country without a WORKING VISA, if he does he has more or less "mortgage" his own life for plenty years. Europe is now like Nigeroans think it is .

(1) (Reply)

Is The US The Only Country/continent That Conducts A Visa Lottery Program? / Tips: To Booking Cheap Flights Amidst Rising Airfares / Random Pictures From Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.