Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp (43855 Views)

Corper Shares Pictures Of Her Farm At Her PPA – Eucharia Jenny / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by deolu2000(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
So what should we do with this one now. I think lala is hungry so he doesn't know what to bring to FP or not.
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Welcomme: 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
Slay Queen without brain. Imagine her gbagaun..

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by jlo247(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
EVILFOREST:
College of Education Graduates no go kill us.... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
do u think you are different from that babe? why you are not different is that as old as you are you still think that college of education students can serve. you are just like a black kettle that is calling black pot black thing.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by OliveCynosure(f): 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Theblackstalln: 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Can someone tell her its Corper

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by colossus91(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2017
ochobaba:
This Serving Corps Member Just Murdered Grammar On Facebook

great Nigeria student
is the guy's name taller ni? grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2017
peter0071:
wetin concern me?
How can you this whole thing for ur front, its too much
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Kebreal92(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2017
I can only valve u if u valve says the Corper

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
MzEddytan:

English is just a language not a measure of intelligence.
Really?
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2017
Theblackstalln:
Can someone tell her its Corper
Be ready to be correcting every sentence and word. But it's not its.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
Confirmed, this might be auto correct fault o...
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2017
TEMINIKANSOSO:
Confirmed, this might be auto correct fault o...
Yea..governor visit.... and copper.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by pawesome(m): 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
Yoruba n English....sha oooooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by adecz: 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
"That is the taller guy in our camp....."

What type of English is that
from an 'alleged' graduate??

undecided
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nigeriadondie: 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
The guy is taller... Kayode Seyi is tall..
That is the tallest still preparing to enter camp

FTC.. Dedicated to afonjas for discomforting English language since 1960
Dem go claim most educated tribe. This one fit get 1st class for one university for Afonjanistan.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nigeriadondie: 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
Na so afonja graduates be. When I did my IT years back I had them in d same lab. To even write a report na wahala. Yet they had very good CGPAs. Even the d lab scientist from Delta tire for them. Imagine a science student dont know d principle behind using UV in sterilization.
As a FUTO graduate if to say I school for Afonja na 1st class i for grad with i swear.
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by odoguma(m): 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
Job Description

Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

forward your resume using the email subject ''OFFLINE SALES AGENT'' to

erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

or

a.obaro@erecnigeria.com
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by peter0071(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
hehehehehehehehhe
Jiang:

How can you this whole thing for ur front, its too much
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Kith: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
Theblackstalln:
It goes on....

[size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color] hope he did not share wheelbarrow sha

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by enemyofprogress: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
Imagine the kind of grammar a youth Corper wroted. What is "this is the taller guy in the camp?"
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Melinde: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
The tallest is still waiting for his call-up letter I reckon
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by isahsalee: 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
What a grammatical blunder by serving coper, tall taller tallest, by her statement, the tallest coper not in their camp
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by kenoz(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by lumydee44: 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
And nobody is talking about how her rights was violated by posting her picture and name for the public to consume. Cyber-bullying is on the rise in Nigeria. The one that is really stupid is those people that go about with a camera and a microphone just to make mockery of their fellow countrymen, all for the sake of likes and views on YouTube. Seun this thread is not right. Nairaland should say no to cyber-bullying. Lalasticlala
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Theblackstalln: 3:36pm On May 25, 2017
elfmann:

Be ready to be correcting every sentence and word. But it's not its.
Thanks for the enlightenment grin
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:39pm On May 25, 2017
HenryQuest:
eleyi gidigan!

To be honest, nothing is as disappointing as bad English from a pretty girl.

To be honest, nothing is as disappointing as bad English from a handsome guy.

It goes both ways.
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by gosmoney(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
Where is d tallest
ochobaba:
This Serving Corps Member Just Murdered Grammar On Facebook

great Nigeria student
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by samuelgodson(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
hmmmmmm

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 25, 2017
Osas1507:
Dont blame her, that's the euphoria of joining camp, in my time, I was so exited, I forgot my my contact address, and had to call my mom
u really so exited... oni agbara..eleyi gidi gan..i cannot take Dis anymore
Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by chelseaboi(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
Just returning from her Facebook wall....COPPER...VISIT...TALLER....

I CNT come and kill myself wth laughter... Chai....lol

1 Like

Re: Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp by chelseaboi(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Imagine the kind of grammar a youth Corper wroted. What is "this is the taller guy in the camp?"
Ok sir...WROTED.....WROTTEEDD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Who Died At FMC Gusau Buried In Anambra In NYSC Outfit (Graphic) / Mother Of Kano Corper Who Died At Kano NYSC Camp Recalls Her Final Moment / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.