Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) (43297 Views)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by airex(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2017
mumihaja:
when other kids are busy learning she is busy hugging........your body, your money na my own o baby.....30 BILLIONNNNNNNN for my account o...why oyibo no go gree na grin
So for your blind eyes those 2 children na mates abi?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 6:13pm On May 25, 2017
mumihaja:

what do you call news worthy on a rainy day

its not rainy sorry
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by KissnThel: 6:36pm On May 25, 2017
I can see that her future is "bright"...who else can see it?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by haykes(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
Like father like daughter
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by missvaj2015(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
Plz remind me who d father is again.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by Wolexpoly: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
I WILL VISIT THE SINS OF THE FATHER ON THE CHILDREN, FROM FIRST GENERATION TO THE FORTH...THUS SAYETH THE LORD. ITS JUST KARMA.....WHAT HE DID TO OTHER GIRLS HIS WOULD BE DONE TO HIS DAUGHTER(S) TOO.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
I can see black spots in her nuckle.... hope isn't what am finking...
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2017
Op I will slap u and u will look for ur destiny lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by Saudiiog(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2017
Somebory bby mama in d making..
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by mumihaja(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
airex:
So for your blind eyes those 2 children na mates abi?

i wonder who released you from yaba left....or were you released because you could hold a phone with your leproused fingers?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by airex(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2017
mumihaja:

i wonder who released you from yaba left....or were you released because you could hold a phone with your leproused fingers?
Its your father who's the most senior colleague in yabaleft that signed for my release.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by mumihaja(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
airex:
Its your father who's the most senior colleague in yabaleft that signed for my release.
what did you just say? that means you must be a ZOMBIE / DEAD MAN WALKING cos my father died 17 years ago... he did a great job in releasing you from yabaleft grave yard but i think i have to rest my case here, i was obviously responding to someone from the great beyond no wonder you were sounding out of this worldgrin

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos) by Khez: 4:22pm On May 26, 2017
na white hunter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife / Biodun Okeowo (omo Butty) Wows In New Photos / D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.