Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

12 Plates Of Nigerian Jollof Rice You’ll Agree Are Better Than A Girlfriend. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 12 Plates Of Nigerian Jollof Rice You’ll Agree Are Better Than A Girlfriend. (1394 Views)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Plates Of Nigerian Jollof Rice You’ll Agree Are Better Than A Girlfriend. by supernova094(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2017
Nigerian jollof rice, especially party Nigerian jollof rice is probably the most popular food in Nigeria, you’ll agree with me if you’ve attended one Yoruba wedding reception or the other.

And even though it’s still a long long way to the next Valentine’s Day to worry that you don’t have a girlfriend to chill with on Valentine’s Day night, well I’m about to cheer you up.

I was surfing OmgVoice the other day and I bumped into this really hilarious but mouth watering fleet of plates of Nigerian jollof rice that I just had to write this post (don’t blame me, I’m a food enthusiast, I too like food). When you see them, you’ll agree with me that each and every plate in their assortment and lip licking, stomach erupting splendor, will do you better than having a girlfriend (and we’ll also tell you why!) (continue reading on http://thelekkipost.com/12-plates-of-nigerian-jollof-rice/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Plates Of Nigerian Jollof Rice You’ll Agree Are Better Than A Girlfriend. by Hollawayn05(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
am with you on Dis.....
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Everyday Foods That Are Healthier When Eaten Raw / Basic Terms Used For Italian Cuisine | Key Ingredients For Making Italian Dish / Food Delicacies For Your Pleasure(photos)jts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.