Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood (580 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by Whitemoney: 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
Phyton,, very big one

Lalalala

Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by lecturerdabo(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2017
Lala is coming!
Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by akp202(m): 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
Make ona call me when e reach front page

By d way which kind soup ona organize?
Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by LordCrimson(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2017
Lala.........Please make it fast cheesy
Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by Arsenalholic1: 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
Damn! But how do you people manage to encounter these creatures?

God must love me so much 'cause he knows I hate snakes with a passion.
Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 25, 2017
lalasticlala, food don land
Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by misteryman: 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
LALA's Wife right now

Re: The Snake That Was Killed Today In My Neighborhood by lalasticlala(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

The thin long snake I dismantled on my way from work. / Diesel Is Now #150,what Is Pms(petrol)is Still Doing At #145? / Only The Genius Will Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.