Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (46237 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
This snake was killed today at my neighborhood early this morning

Lalasticlala
Food don ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Operation Python dance in the kitchen

21 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Benjom(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Front page loading... Population of snakes in trouble undecided

6 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Cmyname(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Snakes and front page on nairaland though.

Lala may be viewing already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Benjom:
Front page loading...

11 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Ebios(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cmyname:
Snakes and front page on nairaland though.

Lala may be viewing already.
Lol....
U jus talk wetin bin dey my mind...
But come o...how dis guy dey take read all comments to know the one way good for FP...
U sure say him dey sleep or do other work?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
At the age of 26 am still afraid of snake cryI don't know why

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Ebios(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
I av not eaten snake n l dont intend to...

That pithon wt army uniform colour looks attractive to the eyes but dis one looks disgusting...mtcheeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ebios:
Lol....
U jus talk wetin bin dey my mind...
But come o...how dis guy dey take read all comments to know the one way good for FP...
U sure say him dey sleep or do other work?
There are moderators in every section that are screening new info, even though sometimes you wonder how some rubbish and trash make front page

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Ebios(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
...guy ur very funny...just that..l.....l.....

I forgot to laugh.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ebios:
I av not eaten snake n l dont intend to...

That pithon wt army uniform colour looks attractive to the eyes but dis one looks disgusting...mtcheeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Ebios(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
elisha820:

There are moderators in every section that are screening new info, even though sometimes you wonder how some rubbish and trash make front page
...Thanks for d answer...but the part u av not answered is if these moderators dont sleep/av other things doing bc they are always pushing threads every time...mid night,day etc.....

Mr...over
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by nNEOo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
hia..

11 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by elisha820(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ebios:
...Thanks for d answer...but the part u av not answered is if these moderators dont sleep/av other things doing bc they are always pushing threads every time...mid night,day etc.....

Mr...over
Most times new threads posted late night are not pushed to FP til the following day, indicating that the MODs are asleep

Well
Lalasticlala wil come and answer this
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
I just pray this nonsense doesn't make front page.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by idris4r83(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kill them all
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Joephat(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Pepper soup
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by PointZerom: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
k
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by thatkindthing: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
The name is SNAKE, wetin else you wan hear??

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by evanso6226(f): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by jojomario(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Every snake on nairaland is python. So call it python.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by visijo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
is that a snake @?
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Supersuave2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
That's lalasticla1a
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Na snake Baby b d name.
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by mckazzy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nairalanders and snake are inseparable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by ekensi01: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
visijo:
is that a snake @?

It's a rope
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by Emvico34: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
elisha820:
This snake was killed today at my neighborhood early this morning

Lalasticlala
Food don ready
ask lala to tell u the name. He knows the name of every snake in whole world

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by IMASTEX: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ask the snake it name or better still Lala
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Soup don come ooooo... OP, no tell me say you no chop am oooo cool
Re: See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) by figure007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yoruba call it paramole... Am sorry I don't know the English cos not everything Yoruba can be translated... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.