Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This (534 Views)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online / Bloggers Come And Help Me, I Will Pay You Via Bitcoin / Facebook Will Pay $122 Million In Fines To The E.U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This by olarababi(f): 3:45pm On May 25, 2017
Hello nairLandrs,
Am currently facing a huge problem. I applied for a USA adsense with a generated US address and got approved. it dint ring to my mind to change the address to the one of shoptomydoor to verify it.i have reached and exceeded $10 .So google has sent the pin to the generated address and i have to wait for 1month b4 i can request for another address plus some weeks for shoptomydoor to pick up my mail, scan it and send to me via email..

The problem here is that i currently need #20,000 and am going to pay you #30,000 once i recive my first adsense payment. I already have a payonner account and master card to receive the payment ad am going to sell the payonner dollar to a trusted nairalander uchefrancis16 of naijatechlovers.com.

Pls am in urgent need...here is the screenshot of ny current adsense earnings...
Re: I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This by great664(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
olarababi:
Hello nairLandrs,
Am currently facing a huge problem. I applied for a USA adsense with a generated US address and got approved. it dint ring to my mind to change the address to the one of shoptomydoor to verify it.i have reached and exceeded $10 .So google has sent the pin to the generated address and i have to wait for 1month b4 i can request for another address plus some weeks for shoptomydoor to pick up my mail, scan it and send to me via email..

The problem here is that i currently need #20,000 and am going to pay you #30,000 once i recive my first adsense payment. I already have a payonner account and master card to receive the payment ad am going to sell the payonner dollar to a trusted nairalander uchefrancis16 of naijatechlovers.com.

Pls am in urgent need...here is the screenshot of ny current adsense earnings...

Dont display your Adsense like that online, Google may ban you cuz of this. They have agents here....
Re: I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This by king010: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
olarababi:
Hello nairLandrs,

Mr man or Mrs woman, you are saying someone should give you 20k without any tangible evidence, You don't even display your contact details, try to write a complete post if you really need help. We are not novice, we are web masters
Re: I Will Pay You 50% Interest For Doing This by updatemachine: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Can't even help you because you are impersonating to be a female!

You are a male!
Staunch libtard!

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Ruin My Day Skata (chai) / Phpbb Powered Forum For Sale / Naija Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.