Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos (495 Views)

UNICAL To Conduct Post-utme CBT Exam, Advises Candidates To Prepare. : / N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by QueryUnical: 5:41pm On May 25, 2017
Ok. My neice got admitted to Unical. She has been commuting to and from by air as I just learnt yesterday. I know it is not the most financially convenient transportation process for her parents. Her mother who took her down on the first trip found out that she would arrive in Lagos from UniCal in the dead of the night. She decided the safe thing to do was to travel by air after that her experience.

I however do believe that there would definitely exist right now students in unical who live close to , if not in the same location, as her home's location who have found a way to travel to and fro safely without arriving in the dead of the night.

Please, if you know an approach of travelling safely to and from UniCal to the above mentioned location without arriving in the dead of the night , do kindly share the information with me.
Re: How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by subtlemee(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
Use AKTC...thank me later
Re: How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by QueryUnical: 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
subtlemee:

What does AKTC mean.

Sorry, I have never been to Calabar before.
Re: How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by QueryUnical: 9:50pm On May 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Ok. Thanks. Google it and found out it is a transport service service.
Re: How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by QueryUnical: 9:56pm On May 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Could you kindly tell me the average time people from Calabar arrive in Lagos using this transport service?
Re: How To Travel Safely To And From Unical To Ikotun, Lagos by QueryUnical: 9:58pm On May 25, 2017
I will really appreciate more responses, if possible.

(1) (Reply)

Potentials Of ICT Entrepreneurship Developments / Great Ife Students' Union Condemns The Suspension Of UI Students Union / AAUA Matriculation Ceremony Date Schedule -2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.