Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... (1019 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, do you know that one of the greatest challenge in your marriage started with argument about one thing or the others... Maybe you want improvement in the lifestyle of your partner.....

First thing first, are you ready to be married for as long as you are in the world? If the answer is yes, next question would be, are you married to the right person?.... Because most of the reason for major crash marriage is as a result of marrying the wrong guys or the Jezebel crews.......

But if your marriage is ordained from above to receive Abraham's Blessing, you are welcome to receive the antidote to divorce....

Don't get caught up in argument with your partner, remember that you need to forgive because you need to be forgiven too.... There is nothing too hard not to be forgiven.... Because where you are planning to go and start a new family, it could be worse than your experience with the first marriage.....

Disregard all the thoughts of trouble in your home, if you are going to take any action in your home, it got to be peace. My dear we all have done terrible things behind our partners one way or the other. You may not see it as evil in your own eyes.... But​ he could have been hurt by your actions.... Life goes on.

One more thing, always pray for your partner.. They don't know enough to please you.. It's even very difficult to please God Almighty without his Spirit... How do you then think your partner could please you when he/she doesn't know enough to be any better... Always pray for them... Ask the almighty father to give your partner wisdom, knowledge discernment and self control.. Keep praying until what you want to see is done...

There is no reason for separation... Those who are always clamouring for divorce, that's if you are not married to the wrong person, cannot live with anyone...
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by tuscani: 11:21pm On May 25, 2017
Just look at you
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:22am On May 27, 2017
Communication is the key.... How you respond and talk back during conversation with your partner matters alot..... Your self must die. The you first should be crucified and the us should reign in the house.... If you can be able to see that two have become one it will be so easy to live together for as long as life remain... You talk to me I talk back to you is the first key.... Keep it
.. I am coming...
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2017
Rise
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2017
Good
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
Bye for now
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
tuscani:
Just look at you
[/s]
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2017
Bring
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
Bye
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Now
Re: Goodbye To Divorce.................a Must Read... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products For Men. How Effective? / Pls Help Vote For My Baby In The CBM5. / Please How Do You Cope When Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.