Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (62961 Views)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by LosC: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
A Twitter user narrates his friend's ordeal with the wife who filed for divorce because the husband came to the UK to study Nursing just because his wife is also a Nurse.

He twitted: Can't believe what I just read on my WhatsApp now, my guy that got married in June 2018 is getting divorced by his wife who's now in the UK. 'Why will you go back to study nursing when i'm already a nurse, you wanna compete with me' in her words. I told my guy to thank his stars..

https://twitter.com/Realchuka/status/1226787244259893248?s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Freestainworld(m): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
selfish woman.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Skmoda360(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hell no to a selfish woman.....

40 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by LosC: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.
Not all doctors pls

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
Not all doctors pls
"...with my personality..."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by LosC: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
A Twitter user narrates his friend's ordeal with the wife who filed for divorce because the husband came to the UK to study Nursing just because his wife is also a Nurse.

He twitted: Can't believe what I just read on my WhatsApp now, my guy that got married in June 2018 is getting divorced by his wife who's now in the UK. 'Why will you go back to study nursing when i'm already a nurse, you wanna compete with me' in her words. I told my guy to thank his stars..

https://twitter.com/Realchuka/status/1226787244259893248?s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
undecided

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by YoungLionken(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
When you're already fed up before but looking for a flimsy excuse lol...

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by rastamouse: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Fake...

But in case its true, the guy should thank GOD

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
We still don't want to believe this BS!

If not for anything, she should be happy for her hubby, that is more income for the family.
You live on one income and you save the other income, we learnt this from (Coco G....) wink

But we believe this story is just for the grams as usual anyways.
Anything for people to comment on
!

Welcome to Social media!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by donstan18: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Twitter user narrates his friend's ordeal

Always a friend!!!

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ArmaniUhuru: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Village people still follow them go abroad.

7 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.

Her life
Her choice.

Nobody should crucify her.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by YoungPerson(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Talk about insecurity
Women don't ever know what they want
Screaming equality all over the internet from their insecure little space

Let my guy count his losses and use less than 6 months to remarry a younger, more beautiful and voluptuous bad fuc*ing bitch just to spite her stupid, insecure black Yansh. What a waste!!!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
This type of stories are only heard of on Twitter.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
There is nothing wey musa no go hear over there the radio. ..she just dey make mouth....maybe e get as condition take change..she wan grip to that nonsense excuse.

if you need Pure Original Honey...kindly click here and check out this post on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/5368548/health-financial-benefits-pure-original
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Professorcplus(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Story story! story! Once upon a time! Time time!

End of story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nickisindigo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
lol
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Authoreety: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mumu woman

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by SultanOfPuna: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
See
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by irunoko(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Smh

Only if women saw marriage/relationship in this light

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Fake story and Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
angry

Lord save us from evil women in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Offpoint: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
How to know internet scam:

Invest 10k and get 10k profits in 2 hours time

How to know a fake news:

A FRIEND OF MINE

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.