Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can You Kill An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Kill An Atheist? (400 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kill An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
If your Yahweh or Allah told you to kill an atheist, would you?
Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by Caustics: 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
you are very stupiid. hope u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
you are very stupiid. hope u know?
I'll take that as a joke. cool
Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by Caustics: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
you created an account yesterday just to post crap. well done. cool and the answer to your question is this.....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by delishpot: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
È DON reach this level? shocked shocked
Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 25, 2017
Caustics:
you created an account yesterday just to post crap. well done. cool and the answer to your question is this.....
Fool. New account ko, few account ni.
Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
delishpot:
È DON reach this level? shocked shocked
Answer the question
Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by delishpot: 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
Answer the question

And how does Yaweh tell them to kill? I don't get it. After all even non Yaweh and Allah believers are running around beheading and chopping boobs , limbs and hearts off people. If you know about Christianity, you will not expect or even consider christians recieve get message from Yaweh asking anyone to kill in his name. Maybe the Jews would though. That I can't say.Muslims already do it so.... Christians act on the instruction of christ not necessarily Yaweh

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill An Atheist? by TheCongo2: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
TobiAntiYHWH:
If your Yahweh or Allah told you to kill an atheist, would you?

In the eyes of God there is no difference between an atheist and a believer. If I hear a voice asking me to kill someone, I would surely known that it is not the voice of God. God can't ask me to kill given that in his own word (the Bible) God says you shouldn't kill. How can he contradict himself? Only the devil can twist the word of God the way he did in the Garden of Eden. God said this and the devil came to Adam "Did God really said this?"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does The Catholic Pope Make? / . / Please Biafrans The So Called Star Of David Has Nothing To Do With God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.