Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France (2369 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 12:44am On May 26, 2017
Macron is an idiot for marrying his grandmother's age mate

Most annoying thing is that the woman no even respect her age.

Fck liberal progressive idiots

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Badgers14: 12:45am On May 26, 2017
See as the French first lady look like maid grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 12:47am On May 26, 2017
Badgers14:
See as the French first lady look like maid grin grin

Melania Trump is 47

While the shameless slut to the left is 64 and she still no one respect herself

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:50am On May 26, 2017
fvck what u think, it's her life. face urs.

7 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Badgers14: 12:51am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Melania Trump is 47

Nah nah nah... Lets be a bit classy in the name calling.

Please, I carry the god of Napoleon Bonaparte beg you.

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 12:56am On May 26, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
[s]fvck what u think, it's her life. face urs.[/s]

Your multiculturalist left leaning communist NWO arab cuck craving euro fagg0ts will soon end up under a pile of molten glass and radioactive ash

2 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:15am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Your multiculturalist left leaning communist NWO arab cuck craving euro fagg0ts will soon end up under a pile of molten glass and radioactive ash
that is why you failed jamb

5 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:18am On May 26, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

Go back to bed kid. Tomorrow is a school day.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by kllinxman(m): 1:19am On May 26, 2017
Is there anything like general poison ? Cos this 1 mans meat is anoda mans poison, sounds lime an old adage !!!!! <3

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by baby124: 1:26am On May 26, 2017
Na you sabi OP. If you are busy with your life, you won't have time to be writing nonsense online. How e take consign you. Amebo. Abi na your granny?

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:29am On May 26, 2017
baby124:
Na you sabi OP. If you are busy with your life, you won't have time to be writing nonsense online. How e take consign you. Amebo. Abi na your granny?

You must be one of those on line riff-raffs searching dating sites for a fat chain smoking German granny to marry you off to Bavaria
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:29am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Go back to bed kid. Tomorrow is a school day.
Smh u can neva pass jamb

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:32am On May 26, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
Smh u can neva pass jamb

Is that the latest bragging rights you boasts among your Jeans sagging generation?

I don tell you make you go sleep
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by mhiztaNexy(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Is that the latest bragging rights you boasts among your Jeans sagging generation?

I don tell you make you go sleep
you boasts, don't ever think of trying jamb again

4 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by padi94(m): 3:17am On May 26, 2017
Na real pedophile

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
NuclearWinter:

not his grandmother's age but his mother's age @64
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Melania Trump is 47

Syntax, punctuation. FAILED!

Now show us the pictures of your female family members. grin

I bet the 40+ ones do not look as fresh as the French first lady.

By the way, this is Melania for you:

grin

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2017
NuclearWinter:

But you have no problem with the fact that Melania is 25 years younger than her husband. What a mo.ronic hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by dinachi(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

Melania is a beautiful woman.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 12:49pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

But you have no problem with the fact that Melania is 25 years younger than her husband. What a mo.ronic hypocrite.

If you like marry your mama age
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

If you like marry your mama age

Exactly!

And it is none of your business.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:02pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Exactly!

And it is none of your business.

True but that doesnt stop me from mocking your fail choice of women
grin grin grin grin
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by vantage001: 1:08pm On May 28, 2017
Macron must really be an exceptional young man for this woman to leave her husband for him when he was just 16.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

True but that doesnt stop me from mocking your fail choice of women
grin grin grin grin

Who told you I am a man?
See how dumb you are. The only thing to be mocked here is your i.diocy.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:
[s]Macron must really be an exceptional young man for this woman to leave her husband for him when he was just 16.[/s]

You dey mad nii?

How can a boy of 16 go and be with a woman of 46 when there are young fresh babes everywhere?

Macron is an idiot of the highest order and no different than his perverted granny wife
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:
Macron must really be an exceptional young man for this woman to leave her husband for him when he was just 16.

He was older when their relationship started. She did not leave her husband when he was 16.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

You dey mad nii?

How can a boy of 16 go and be with a woman of 46 when there are young fresh babes everywhere?

Macron is an idiot of the highest order and no different than his perverted granny wife

How can a model sleep with a fat, orange grandpa?

It's the money. The White House is a brothel now. grin
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by vantage001: 1:16pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

He was older when their relationship started. She did not leave her husband when he was 16.
But still, a 16 year old macron must have played a crucial role in her leaving her husband later on in life.
Impressive all the same.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by NuclearWinter: 1:17pm On May 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

Who told you I am a man?
See how dumb you are. The only thing to be mocked here is your i.diocy.

In this liberal world of confused gender profiles for all I know you may be a 45 yr old balding transverstile who considers himself or rather itself 30 % gay, 20% asexual, 4% Bisexual, 37% transexual, 34% female and one percent idiot.

Who gives a fck about your misplaced gender? Me? Hell no

1 Like

Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 28, 2017
vantage001:

But still, a 16 year old macron must have played a crucial role in her leaving her husband later on in life.
Impressive all the same.

True.
Re: Melania Trump Poses With The First Granny Of France by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 28, 2017
NuclearWinter:

In this liberal world of confused gender profiles for all I know you may be a 45 yr old balding transverstile who considers himself or rather itself 30 % gay, 20% asexual, 4% Bisexual, 37% transexual, 34% female and one percent idiot.

Who gives a fck about your misplaced gender? Me? Hell no

And you think the French president gives a fvck what a dumbo from a country with no stable electricity supply thinks?

Go fix your own problems first before you talk about places that are at least a hundred years ahead in development. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 10 AFRICA'S CITIES OF OPPORTUNITY / I Pity Zimbabweans: Meet Incoming President Mnangagwa’s Extravagant Son – Photos / World's Dopest Babalawo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.