Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Your Enemies Won't Want You To Read This. If You Need Breakthrough, Read It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Enemies Won't Want You To Read This. If You Need Breakthrough, Read It. (426 Views)

Do You Seek Vengeance On Your Enemies? / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / 5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Enemies Won't Want You To Read This. If You Need Breakthrough, Read It. by Revadebola: 3:15am On May 26, 2017
YOUR ENEMIES WON'T WANT YOU TO READ THIS.
IF YOU NEED BREAKTHROUGH, READ IT.
During my personal prayer time this night, the Lord spoke to me, that you have been suffering from the experience of "FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF SUCCESS". You make efforts, labour and struggle, just when you are about to hit the breakthrough, it eludes you. You have prayed and fasted, yet no results. The Lord told me, that your case requires a revelational prayer and different type of fasting. Different type of fasting, from the one you have been taking.
CALL OR WHATSAPP ME FOR DETAILS OF THE PRAYER POINTS AND THE TYPE OF FAST TO STIR UP YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS:
+2349059270030.
Re: Your Enemies Won't Want You To Read This. If You Need Breakthrough, Read It. by obinna58(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2017
Prayer is same as trying to divert God's plan in ur favor, why instructing the omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent almighty God on what to do.

Religionists fooling themselves since day one
Pastor go find better work jare

2 Likes

Re: Your Enemies Won't Want You To Read This. If You Need Breakthrough, Read It. by In4matic: 3:42am On May 26, 2017
I just called you. Revadebola, so what does this prayer entails, do share. thx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Second Chance- By VDMI / Nigerian Christians Need To Change Their Mentality / Cult Kingdoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.