Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Please Everyone Beware Of All This Scammer Guys That Says They Are Illuminati - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Everyone Beware Of All This Scammer Guys That Says They Are Illuminati (2084 Views)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Beware Of All This Scammer Guys That Says They Are Illuminati by Gscales2017(m): 5:19am On May 26, 2017
i was on my whatsapp and saw someone added me to a group called satan is our lord when i ask who add me a guy to me he do i change d name to jesus is lord he latter chatted me and got busted while i drilled him that hes scams with that measure... that he belives in God......

Re: Please Everyone Beware Of All This Scammer Guys That Says They Are Illuminati by Tinnytony24(m): 5:37am On May 26, 2017
if u ask me... na hu i go ask na cool
Naija hustlers.. bt suspicious tho.... dat kind person na ehn i for block tey tey!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Is Missing.....picture / After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! / Oyinbo Man Fumes After He Was Tricked Into Entering Ditch In Lagos (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.