Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! (2088 Views)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 7:12pm On May 08, 2022
After reading say no cultism story and the yahooG guy I have a burning desire to taste the water I am currently in imsu please help!!!
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by YahooG(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2022
Hmm,you will not end well o,kill that spirit,just saw your mention,say no to cultism abeg!

2 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by gratefulheart(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
Before you destroy your life and family. Think twice about it. All you need to success in life is put God first and work hard then you can be envy of your peers.

Arabiano:
After reading say no cultism story and the yahooG guy I have a burning desire to taste the water I am currently in imsu please help!!!

4 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by samista: 7:25pm On May 08, 2022
You don't need any more help, you're free to go and join. Fool

11 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by DaInferno(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2022
Na man u be grin

Baskard!

4 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by donbachi(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
Naija dey mistake street gangsterism or pocket pickers and phone thieves for cultists.

3 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
Funny enough I just think about all the time
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 7:36pm On May 08, 2022
donbachi:
Naija dey mistake street gangsterism or pocket pickers and phone thieves for cultists.
You mean it's OK,right?
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by YahooG(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2022
Arabiano:

You mean it's OK,right?
I pity you,pump action,you know pump action,Booom!!!your brain Don dey ground,mumu!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by headbasher96(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2022
U are free to join o
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 8:19pm On May 08, 2022
YahooG:

I pity you,pump action,you know pump action,Booom!!!your brain Don dey ground,mumu!
OK thank you
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by JBoss25(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2022
grin my chest
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by kingthreat(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2022
Arabiano:

Them plenty to join. Over 5 frats dey reign
As for anyone mocking him, please let him be.
Some people, it is when you tell them not to do something that they want to do it.
Reminds me of my schoolmate Benson. Despite his Dad being a pastor and mum a deacon, this boy still went to disgrace his family and bam NBM. Guy survived cultism in university but was shot in the leg during a hit he escaped. Now he walks with a limping leg. He doesn't let anything come in between him and his car because he cannot cover walking at least 50metres without excruciating pain.
The choice is yours.

14 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by PhantomPAIN(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2022
Arabiano:
guy you are rugged join abeg make you run kiti kiti make you collect ��

1 Like

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by oilmane(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2022
Arabiano:

Congratulations in advance, make sure you show yourself for school as soon as you join so that men go quick notice you make the benefit of joining cult reach your hand on time.

4 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Bravetunde: 1:17am On May 09, 2022
Why don't you join oyigboupdate in kiln igibos in se.
Atleast I heard he is been protecected as he carries out kiln accros se zone.
Instead of cultism.
Oyigboupdate update I don give you a guy to join your bussiness.he might be recording while you do what you love doing. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Cultistupdate: 6:10am On May 09, 2022
Arabiano:

Go through my profile them go through this one
nairaland.com/cultistupdate2

1 Like

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Makaveli217(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2022
Freedom is eveyone's right, i only feel sorry for your loved ones, because crying will never bring you back.
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Edyice: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Arabiano:

grin crazy fella wants to die fast
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by OGwales(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2022
Na death dey call you... Abeg join

Sooner or later I would be reading how dem take butcher you in this forum, and I am saynotocultism is gonna be the one to post it.
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by YahooG(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2022
You still want to join? Graphics pictures!! cool

3 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 9:45am On May 09, 2022
YahooG:
You still want to join? Graphics pictures!! cool
Jesus,blood of jesus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by lottomkyes200: 9:47am On May 09, 2022
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by YahooG(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2022
Arabiano:

No be beans,if fit be you,if you join! undecided tongue

When the big thing
Enter the small the thing
The ju go shout the thing dey pain 2x

Come on shut up!!!
Your father is at home you are here
You are shouting the thing dey pain
The thing dey pain
Your mother is at home you are here you are shouting the thing dey pain
The thing dey pain,

Use your head,say no to cultism!

1 Like

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by baretalk: 9:54am On May 09, 2022
There are 7 billion people on this planet and 230million people in Nigeria, nobody cares if one or a few is lost.

3 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Arabiano: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
YahooG:

No be beans,if fit be you,if you join! undecided tongue

When the big thing
Enter the small the thing
The ju go shout the thing dey pain 2x

Come on shut up!!!
Your father is at home you are here
You are shouting the thing dey pain
The thing dey pain
Your mother is at home you are here you are shouting the thing dey pain
The thing dey pain,

Use your head,say no to cultism!
Thank you so much,i just have a rethink
Thankyou
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by offset67(m): 10:19am On May 09, 2022
Idiot bastard
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Desperados(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2022
I wonder wetin dis boys and teenagers of nowadays dey smoke sef
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Flappy222: 1:27am On May 10, 2022
Only God will see you through.
Farewell.
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Eben91: 3:38am On May 10, 2022
Arabiano:

Why are you shouting Jesus, just join, it's good for your health

2 Likes

Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Eben91: 3:40am On May 10, 2022
Eben91:

Why are you shouting Jesus, just join, it's good for your health, we will be so happy to see ur dead body posted here
Re: After Reading Some Cultism Story,i Still Want To Join, Please Help!! by Eben91: 3:56am On May 10, 2022
My friend's younger brother who is a cultist don run from east enter west months ago because of cult war, him brother tell am say any day he hears anything about cult from him mouth or suspect say he wan link up with his cultist group, na that day he go personally send am go prison , that was the condition he gave their parents when they were pleading for him to allow his younger brother stay with him because the war is hot in their state and he was targeted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin School Girl Gang-raped To Coma In Lagos; Suspects Abandon Victim In Pool / Again!! Adulterous Kenyan Couple Gets Stuck After Sex ( Photos & Video) / Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.