Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Zaha Commits To Five Years Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zaha Commits To Five Years Contract (410 Views)

Manchester City Offers Messi A Bumper €750m - 5 Years Contract / Arsenal Offer £40m Plus Three Players For Wilfried Zaha / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaha Commits To Five Years Contract by nairascores: 5:37am On May 26, 2017
The Ivory Coast player has accepted a five year contract extension with Crystal Palace F.C.
Wilfried Zaha with 258 appearance and scoring 34 goals for the club has been a key player in helping Palace in securing the team's 5th consecutive season in the Premier League.

Zaha said, "Palace is in my heart and I don't think the story is over. I spoke with Steve and I think I still have more to give this Club. The supporters have been amazing and I want us to do more than just stay in the League next year. I would like to thank the Chairman for being a big part of my journey and his fellow owners for backing me and rewarding my progression. Let's do this!"

Club Chairman Steve Parish added, "Wilf has been with the club since he was 8 years old and in the first team from the day I arrived. He is our talisman and someone that week in week out gives everything for the Red and Blue. I'm delighted he has committed his future to us and look forward to climbing up the table with him next year."
https://nairascores.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=17&p=1225

(1) (Reply)

Football Predictions 27th May | Best Games For Saturday / West Ham Comes For Kelechi Iheanacho / Ronaldo Opens Up On His Relationship With Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.