Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo (18994 Views)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by fortifiedng: 5:50am On May 26, 2017
The actress shared the throwback photo on her Instagram page

VIEW SOURCE >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/actress-sola-sobowale-shares-throwback.html

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by fortifiedng: 5:51am On May 26, 2017
But now she don over fresh

VIEW EXCLUSIVELY MORE AND BEAUTIFUL PICS OF HER IN LINK >> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/actress-sola-sobowale-shares-throwback.html

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by heykims(m): 6:06am On May 26, 2017
Which one be over fresh, no be mere packaging?
This woman has a long history in film industry though, I never until few years back when I was opportuned to see this popular film again, AJOKE ASEWO TO RE MECCA and saw she was the one used as the supporting role..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by crazyABO(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2017
I hope this woman doesn't have wahala like this in real life See the man beside am gan dey tremble cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by refiner(f): 6:49am On May 26, 2017
Beautiful woman....toyin tomatoe! wink

30 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:55am On May 26, 2017
Ginger Ginger Ginger

14 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by valdes00(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2017
Jehovah Witness Preaching To Akpos.
JW: Who is your best Bible Character?
Akpos: Noah!
JW: Perfect! According to the bible, how many
humans survived the great flood?
Akpos Nine.
JW: You try, but you are not totally correct. Now
look attentively at the image below the paragraph.
How many humans are there?
Akpos: Eight.
JW: Correct! So how many people survived the flood then?
Akpos: Nine people.
JW: NO Brother, No! Let's recount please! Noah and
his wife, his three sons and their wives. In total that
makes how many people?
Akpos: Eight people. JW: So that gives us how many people that survived
the flood?
Akpos: Nine people.
JW: Please why do you keep saying nine people
when on the image it's clear that they were eight
people?
Akpos : Auntie please don't be offended o! The photographer that snap them the picture that you
people are showing me now, is he not a human
being..

morning peeps

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by verygudbadguy(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2017
Action mama. Toyin tomato when she was still a seed.

She hasn't changed much facially tho.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by davibid: 6:59am On May 26, 2017
This is the day the Lord has made let us be glad and rejoice in it

May God see us through today and bless all our hustle

Can I get an Amen!

Anyways

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Morhziez(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by bukynkwuenu: 6:59am On May 26, 2017
the woman try for face shaaa.....

but I gave up on her waist,as thin as

2 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by ogorwyne(f): 7:01am On May 26, 2017
I still remember her well in 'oh Father, oh Daughter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:01am On May 26, 2017
grin mama the mama...

16 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On May 26, 2017
Who is she? Yoruba actor?
Yes, a woman can be called an actor.
Check Oxford dictionary..

2 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by NCANTaskForce: 7:02am On May 26, 2017
Looking like mama p
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by miqos02(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by UnknownT: 7:02am On May 26, 2017
Thank God she was fair in the throwback and is still fair now. Unlike the last throwback that made FP yesterday where the Mama and baby were dark in the TB picture but the Mama became fair in the recent picture

7 Likes

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by robosky02(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2017
she don hammer now
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by samtee37(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2017
She is still as slay and pretty as before, no difference, just only better cash, and cool dope smiles......

Máma rocky, de Town

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by cerowo(f): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
Toyin tomatoe

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Caseless: 7:04am On May 26, 2017
I still remember her role in that epic superstory
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Dumba088(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2017
Gbam

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by NoToPile: 7:06am On May 26, 2017
Still shining , original yellow grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by moscobabs(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2017
the woman get wahala even in real life
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2017
heykims:
Which one be over fresh, no be mere packaging?
This woman has a long history in film industry though, I never until few years back when I was opportuned to see this popular film again, AJOKE ASEWO TO RE MECCA and saw she was the one used as the supporting role..

that movie was very early 90s right?
I've heard so much about it but I've never watched it. I first saw her as Toying Tomato in Super Story though
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
the woman try for face shaaa.....

but I gave up on her waist,as thin as

Show us ur own waist...

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by davodyguy: 7:07am On May 26, 2017
to the sick tribalists that claims she changed colour.

What can you say now?
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:09am On May 26, 2017
robosky02:
she don hammer now
She no Nail?

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by Dexema(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2017
Old wine gets better with time. Nollywood legend.
Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by toseen7: 7:12am On May 26, 2017
Mama ti kó gbà nonsense..cheesy

I remember her well in in that movie, Iya oko Bournvita...

1 Like

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by StarliteCrystal(f): 7:13am On May 26, 2017
davibid:
This is the day the Lord has made let us be glad and rejoice in it

May God see us through today and bless all our hustle

Can I get an Amen!
Amen

Anyways

Re: Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo by blazetitov: 7:19am On May 26, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Show us ur own waist...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The AMVCA After-Party / Picture Of Timaya As A Little Boy / How I Was Disappointed By Koffi The Comedian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.