Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

(photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt (1100 Views)

Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Criminals Caught At Ojo Alaba While Stealing Goods In A Warehouse (photos) / (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by 818TV(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2017
The Elimgbu Division of The Nigeria Police Force Rivers State Command led by the DPO under the Command of CP ZAKI M. AHMED as Commissioner Of Police has recorded sounding achievements over the Last one week.

Notable among the achievements include Rescue of a Kidnap Victim, Arrest of Six Criminals & Recovery of 24 MTN Mass Batteries worth N12,000,000 etc.

The presence of the Police is now felt in the troubled Oil Meal Market Area with multiple Arrest & Recovery of Stolen Items.

Source: The Police Is Your Friend Campaign with Bosinde

Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:10am On May 26, 2017
I am sure they're Biafran developers
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by samtee37(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2017
Na dem, they wan develop our mass to battryless own grin
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Nbote(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2017
As their network no kuku gud serves dem right... But these guys get mind sha

angels09:

U know dis whole tribal slur is getting stale ryt? I hope u're as quick in condemning other tribes perpetrating crime as well... Except u want to kip fooling urself into believing one region has monopoly of crime in d country
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by JideAmuGiaka: 7:20am On May 26, 2017
angels09:

No they're Oduduwa ritualists and fraudsters.
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:21am On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

No they're Oduduwa ritualists and fraudsters.
All boko boys... Who may need them for explosives.

But for that amount... It's the developers​ from the east
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by kogistar: 7:29am On May 26, 2017
see these flatinoz
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Elmojiid(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
am here on behalf of NCAN
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by obyrich(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2017
24 batteries worth 12,000000? grin. Police can lie! These thieves are a completed nuisance. They cause a lot of disruption in network operation and depletes network availability as well as customer experience. They have graduated from stealing batteries to stealing solar panels.
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by AskProf: 1:42pm On May 26, 2017
angels09:

Aren't you cursed? Be honest, say the truth.
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Jabioro: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
24 batteries worth #12.000.000 you mean the cost of each battery is value at# 500.000..the naira don hear wen! ..They send to where they belongs no need of keeping them around..
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by wawappl: 6:08pm On May 26, 2017
Jabioro:
24 batteries worth #12.000.000 you mean the cost of each battery is value at# 500.000..the naira don hear wen! ..They send to where they belongs no need of keeping them around..
no mind police. cost of 2volts zte battery N500,000. LIES
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by waledeji(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2017
Nothing Igbos can't steal, even if dem see baby doll dem go steal am cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by Davoneskay(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2017
@Op, not called mass but mast.
Re: (photos)criminals Caught With 24 MTN Mass Battries In Port Harcourt by pokipoki: 9:58pm On May 26, 2017
Nbote:
As their network no kuku gud serves dem right... But these guys get mind sha

U know dis whole tribal slur is getting stale ryt? I hope u're as quick in condemning other tribes perpetrating crime as well... Except u want to kip fooling urself into believing one region has monopoly of crime in d country
Dude well said. Some people don't really reason!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cable Theft Kills One Injures Over A Hundred In South Africa.. Pictures / ‘my Miraculous Escape From Evans Cell’ – Chief Donatus Dunu Of Maydon Pharmaceut / More Graphic Photos From The Destruction Of Imo State Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.