Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Just Got Scammed - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Just Got Scammed (3373 Views)

How SME Data Seller Scammed Me / Help!!! I've Been Scammed By A Data Reseller On Nairaland / How I Was Scammed 5k For Data Plan Yesterday By happy08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Scammed by lenghtinny(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2017
My belief when it comes to business dealings between two people is at least one of the two is a Scammer.. So when dealing with people, I always assume they're Scammers until they prove me right or wrong..
Re: I Just Got Scammed by directorXixXICK(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2017
Bros nor vex...is there work ooo.. grin
Re: I Just Got Scammed by temodent(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
powerkey:
Don't send anything to a Nigerian anywhere until you physically confirm your payment.....

It's annoying.

The same guy will still change his moniker and phone number on Nairaland and contact you for more.

Be careful always.

A Nigerian is saying this, though I agree 100%with him but if a foreigner had said it, some of us will be up in arms by now.
Re: I Just Got Scammed by MostBanned: 9:37pm On May 26, 2017
OP...... How did you get the gift cards undecided
Re: I Just Got Scammed by blueandbirds(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
MostBanned:
OP...... How did you get the gift cards undecided

My elder bro in the state got it for me.. why?
Re: I Just Got Scammed by MostBanned: 11:13pm On May 26, 2017
blueandbirds:

My elder bro in the state got it for me.. why?

i am just curious, because i know scammers deal in gift cards, so i am wondering if you are one yourself
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Adeyeancah(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
How can you supply a good before being paid for your service...who does that...I don't pity you, you know why?

Because You didn't apply wisdom..
ok he got scammed by the buyer. What if the buyer credit his account and the itune guy decided not to send the gift and blocked him(the buyer) and the buyer comes here to say "I got scammed" what would u say? That the buyer shouldn't had sent money first. It wasn't face to face transaction so one party go make the first move. The koko be say na trust matter jare!
Re: I Just Got Scammed by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2017
Adeyeancah:
ok he got scammed by the buyer. What if the buyer credit his account and the itune guy decided not to send the gift and blocked him(the buyer) and the buyer comes here to say "I got scammed" what would u say? That the buyer shouldn't had sent money first. It wasn't face to face transaction so one party go make the first move. The koko be say na trust matter jare!
don't you pay to konga before the item is being delivered?
Re: I Just Got Scammed by Adeyeancah(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2017
dingbang:
don't you pay to konga before the item is being delivered?
you too should hear what you said. "Konga" wey get customer care services, wey people know, you dey use am compare a single person wey nobody know wey go block any contact u get with am...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10 For Sale / SOLAR SYSTEM GOOD FOR PHONE CHARGING BUSINESS / Mtn Fastlink Zte Mf 190 Modem Unlocker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.