Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight (4366 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2017
MMM NIGERIA CHANNEL:
NOTIFICATION ABOUT MMM RALLY IN PORT
HARCOURT
PORT HARCOURT RALLY
ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS SHOULD COME OUT IN
MASS THIS SATURDAY AS WE MATCH DOWN TO
ELEKAHIA LIBERATION STADIUM TO DISTRIBUTE
MMM CUSTOMIZED EXERCISE BOOKS AS WE
CELEBRATE OUR CHILDREN'S DAY. SEMINAR ON
THE 29TH OF MAY @ LAS MALL EVENT CENTRE
RUMUKALAGBOR ELEKAHIA LINK ROAD BY
WATERLINES JUNCTION PH. TIME: 11 AM

Above is a notification one of my ardent followers sent me. MMM is a pure disgrace and should be treated with scorn. After stealing billions from well meaning Nigerians, they aim to share notebooks in return. I call on Law enforcement agents to effect the arrest of these clowns.

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Juell(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2017
grin mmm is back and stronger than ever, participants are already getting back their 2016 investments gradually.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:54am On May 26, 2017
Juell:
grin

The thing weak me. Only a senseless clown will think that sharing 2A exercise books will cover up for million looted. These guys should be apprehended and shown the way to jail.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:56am On May 26, 2017
Juell:
grin mmm is back and stronger than ever, participants are already getting back their 2016 investments gradually.

Gradually u say, their 2017 Mavros will be frozen with that of 2016. They put in their money heavily and get it back gradually, what a pure waste.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Juell(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Gradually u say, their 2017 Mavros will be frozen with that of 2016. They put in their money heavily and get it back gradually, what a pure waste.
Nah, u're totally wrong. 2017 mavros have been paying steadily, it's the frozen 2016 mavros that are being released gradually cos of sustainability. when last did u hear anyone cry about lost money? And lastly measures have been put in place to avoid what happened last December.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by EngrChidi(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2017
Juell:

Nah, u're totally wrong. 2017 mavros have been paying steadily, it's the frozen 2016 mavros that are being released gradually cos of sustainability. when last did u hear anyone cry about lost money? And lastly measures have been put in place to avoid what happened last December.

wat measure are in place? do u even know wat really happened? they wanna scam u big dis time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2017
EngrChidi:

wat measure are in place? do u even know wat really happened? they wanna scam u big dis time

God bless you. Engineers are known to be empirical in their approach, and you have proven no exception.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Mmadu111: 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
sgtponzihater:

God bless you. Engineers are known to be empirical in their approach, and you have proven no exception.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Emperical indeed, who are they if I may ask? Keep hating till you're reduced to dust.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Juell(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2017
EngrChidi:

Keep asking and hating while we keep getting the alert!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Juell(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2017
After all the hating mmm is back and paying, why not just save urself the trouble..... .. Na wa O, I tire for u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by opomulero(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2017
MMM is back o, i don collect all my 2016 mavro finish o, na 5k remain o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by begwong: 4:11pm On May 26, 2017
sgtponzihater:
MMM NIGERIA CHANNEL:
HARCOURT
PORT HARCOURT RALLY

Above is a notification one of my ardent followers sent me. MMM is a pure disgrace and should be treated with scorn. After stealing billions from well meaning Nigerians, they aim to share notebooks in return. I call on Law enforcement agents to effect the arrest of these clowns.

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
No one loses in MMM, it's just lack of patience. You can get all your 2016 mavro now if you PH simple!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by andychrist(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
Today, you can find dozens of tempting offers, but you should carefully consider each of them. First of all, pay attention to the legality of the company's work as well as the previous experience and their history. A reliable company that offers asset management services never hides anything.

COMPANIES WORTH TAKING A LOOK AT:

1. NANOBIT.INFO
Registered in the UK with physical office at 9 White Lion St, London N1 9PD, UK. The main activity of the company is bitcoin mining, Cryptocurrency trading and professional software development by experienced experts who were directly involved in the development and testing of most famous classical mining algorithms for bitcoin mining.
Nanobit Mining Limited has managed to build a few large mining farms in the United Kingdom and Scotland. Now offering investors around the world an opportunity to be partners with appreciable dividends, cutting out all technicalities and mining complexities.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to make bitcoin without investing

1. Register an account on nanobit.info
You can use my referral link
(check my signature)

2. Share your own referral link: Tell people about it and let them register using your referer link. You will receive 5% referal bonus.

3. Invest using what you earn as referal bonus. You can keep reinvesting after every investment period or as much as you like.

I made my first 1 BTC using the affiliate program in 3 months. Don't get me wrong, it is hard work convincing my prospect to invest but it's a win win affair and well worth it.

Wealthcome to financial freedom

SAY NO TO PONZI, MLM, HYIP SCHEMES coS THEY HAVE NO FOUNDATION. INVEST IN A REAL PROFITABLE BUSINESS

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 26, 2017
Ponzihater has smoked his weekly weed again. He cant stand the fact that MMM pays. Hahahahah. Jealous Drunkard. Keep trying your best man, UR BEST IS NEVER ENOUGH. We are covering Nigeria with charity events. Everyone is smiling. 2016 mavros getting paid every second

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 27, 2017
fifty:
Ponzihater has smoked his weekly weed again. He cant stand the fact that MMM pays. Hahahahah. Jealous Drunkard. Keep trying your best man, UR BEST IS NEVER ENOUGH. We are covering Nigeria with charity events. Everyone is smiling. 2016 mavros getting paid every second

Keep deceiving urself. Definitely being correct several time is enough solace for me to go on. MMM is doomed.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by iloveunity(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
Pls pls and pls, if you are truly an MMM participant ..like me ....pls my advise is to ignore this disease called sgtponzihater....

Once he makes a post concerning MMM ..pls ignore...

I have gotten all my 2016 mavro contributions...I really don't need to come here and give testimony, we all know where we go...

So pls, advise your downlines, this forum is not the right place to get genuine information ..regarding the eagle that soars high-MMM!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by charlzz: 11:11pm On May 27, 2017
joblessness, keep making shit articles about mmm, for ur information, i have collected 90,000 naira so far from my 2016 mavro and have been paid everything from my 2017 mavro. i repeat, keep making shit articles

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by segebase(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2017
yawns.....d hunt for free beers n olosho....d hustle is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by BrutalJab: 10:10am On May 29, 2017
Cry me a river binch

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2017
segebase:
yawns.....d hunt for free beers n olosho....d hustle is real

Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2017
fifty:

Lol
You guys are shameless rogues.

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 29, 2017
sgtponzihater:

You guys are shameless rogues.

Coming from this shameless olosho patronizer. Your brain matter has been desipated in sperm form, that's why u r still in year 1928

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2017
fifty:

Coming from this shameless olosho patronizer. Your brain matter has been desipated in sperm form, that's why u r still in year 1928

Ur hand is soiled with blood. Wash the blood off ur hand before u spew trash.
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by jamex93(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2017
MMM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by donaldking10: 11:17pm On May 29, 2017
sgtponzihater:
MMM NIGERIA CHANNEL:
HARCOURT
PORT HARCOURT RALLY

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

U ARE A BIG AND MIGHTY JOBLESS FOOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 29, 2017
donaldking10:

U ARE A BIG AND MIGHTY JOBLESS FOOL.
How and why boy Donald the King of an unknown town?
Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 29, 2017
andychrist:
Today, you can find dozens of tempting offers, but you should carefully consider each of them. First of all, pay attention to the legality of the company's work as well as the previous experience and their history. A reliable company that offers asset management services never hides anything.

COMPANIES WORTH TAKING A LOOK AT:

1. NANOBIT.INFO
Registered in the UK with physical office at 9 White Lion St, London N1 9PD, UK. The main activity of the company is bitcoin mining, Cryptocurrency trading and professional software development by experienced experts who were directly involved in the development and testing of most famous classical mining algorithms for bitcoin mining.
Nanobit Mining Limited has managed to build a few large mining farms in the United Kingdom and Scotland. Now offering investors around the world an opportunity to be partners with appreciable dividends, cutting out all technicalities and mining complexities.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to make bitcoin without investing

1. Register an account on nanobit.info
You can use my referral link
(check my signature)

2. Share your own referral link: Tell people about it and let them register using your referer link. You will receive 5% referal bonus.

3. Invest using what you earn as referal bonus. You can keep reinvesting after every investment period or as much as you like.

I made my first 1 BTC using the affiliate program in 3 months. Don't get me wrong, it is hard work convincing my prospect to invest but it's a win win affair and well worth it.

Wealthcome to financial freedom

SAY NO TO PONZI, MLM, HYIP SCHEMES coS THEY HAVE NO FOUNDATION. INVEST IN A REAL PROFITABLE BUSINESS

Seriously, I thought I was the only nairalander on nanobit. There are indeed numerous earning opportunities online and with a little research you will find legit sites like www.nanobit.info

1 Like

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 30, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Ur hand is soiled with blood. Wash the blood off ur hand before u spew trash.

Talk more gibberish. After u abandoned your former account in fear. This time u will see demons in ur sleep. Jobless Clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest From MMM: Saving Face In A Technically Lost Fight by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 30, 2017
fifty:

Talk more gibberish. After u abandoned your former account in fear. This time u will see demons in ur sleep. Jobless Clown

I went into hibernation mode after making a valid prophecy about GHWW. The people who lost their money needed less of me then. Now that another phase of the same deadly and crook schemes is back it's only sane to start educating the few willign to learn long enuf.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Releases Statement Over Participants' Accounts / U WANT TO KNOW MORE IN BLOGGING/WORDPRES/ONLINE MONEY PLATFORM? Join Here / Revealed! How Big Companies Generate Great Revenue. Simple Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.