Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

-Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen (1506 Views)

Ever Seen Someone U Know Personally Paraded In The Media For Crime? / OMG! See The Worst Criminal Mugshoot Ever / This Must Be The Worst Accident You've Ever Heard.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
Gone!!!
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Continuation
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
This is serious
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
omg
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by dayokanu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
This is soooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Could this be true? Given that someone even had time to take pictures?
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
It's so true, They don't count it as crime.They are Cannibals, I just pity the Nigerian man,
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 16, 2010
I can totally understand why some people may choose not to eat any meat. . .being a vegetarian may make some sense after all
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by jamace(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2010
@Poster
How did you know that this is a Nigerian? It is clear it is a blackman, but does that mean the victim is a Nigerian? Poster, reply immediately confirming your assertion else I will be mad at you!
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by bashydemy(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2010
This is terrible where in the world is this china?
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by Cyberfreak(f): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
@op,
they are not cannibals and they are not eating the man. They are just seperating the flesh from the bones, I have forgotten what the process is called, and what they are eating is not human flesh. This is an old story, I have seen it before.
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by bashydemy(m): 12:20am On Jan 17, 2010
Then what did they do to the man?
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2010
i heard this was in Thailand.
the man is not black, he is just a dark skinned asian. south east asia has many of them.
you can clearly see the man is asian.
and how many times will this topic be posted? use the search engine for crying out loud!
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by bashydemy(m): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2010
but why did they do that to the man? is that suppose to be a pratical?
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 1:52am On Jan 17, 2010
Practical with bare hands, I actually heard that they murdered him,
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by ziga: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
DON'T BELIEVE EVERY PICTURE YOU SEE. THIS ONE IS REAL, BUT THE MESSAGE IS NOT!

Here is a caption i was able to dig up from another website.

"this is simply a group of medical/forensic students doing their thing ( believe me it usually looks bad to none medical personels, but after a month or two in any medical cadaver/dissection room, the scene will look quite normal to you.)

secondly the person being cut open is not a black man. dead bodies usually turn black after some time. and for those of you who might not have had any cut in your life - if you where to cut a fresh body in that form i assure you the whole area will be covered in large amount of blood - that person has obviously been dead for well over 24 hours.

also observe most of the personnel wearing gloves and face masks - not your regular cannibal tea party gear is it. year maybe they're a little crude in their choice of knifes - but hey - thailand is not that advanced in some parts.

and to the more medically inclined people observe the careful way the skeleton is being 'disarticulated'(removed at the joints) and the soft tissue(meat) carfully stripped off the bones - the skeleton will probably show up in some anatomy class near you soon - and yeah there are different techniques for processing the bones which may include heating in some chemical to complete the process.

so putting the pictures of the guys having a lunch break in the mix is just silly and weak. that said please try to enlighten our other black folks who might "accidentally" believe this crap by sending this right back up the mail chain . thank you"
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by SeanT21(f): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2010
How the hell do U know that the man is a Nigerian??
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by selencious(f): 4:21am On Jan 19, 2010
I posted it exactly the way the person sent it to me. A dude from Nigerian sent it to me. Not sure bout it, that was why I posted it;so y'all Nigerians can confirm it;Y'all might recognize the person in the picture,  grin.  Im sure that answers your question[b].So get the Hell off.[/b]
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by ReachRich(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ Ziga
thanks for your explanation.Atleast i can still go ahead & eat my meat.
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by chakaz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
ziga:

DON'T BELIEVE EVERY PICTURE YOU SEE. THIS ONE IS REAL, BUT THE MESSAGE IS NOT!

Here is a caption i was able to dig up from another website.

"this is simply a group of medical/forensic students doing their thing ( believe me it usually looks bad to none medical personels, but after a month or two in any medical cadaver/dissection room, the scene will look quite normal to you.)

secondly the person being cut open is not a black man. dead bodies usually turn black after some time. and for those of you who might not have had any cut in your life - if you where to cut a fresh body in that form i assure you the whole area will be covered in large amount of blood - that person has obviously been dead for well over 24 hours.

also observe most of the personnel wearing gloves and face masks - not your regular cannibal tea party gear is it. year maybe they're a little crude in their choice of knifes - but hey - thailand is not that advanced in some parts.

and to the more medically inclined people observe the careful way the skeleton is being 'disarticulated'(removed at the joints) and the soft tissue(meat) carfully stripped off the bones - the skeleton will probably show up in some anatomy class near you soon - and yeah there are different techniques for processing the bones which may include heating in some chemical to complete the process.

so putting the pictures of the guys having a lunch break in the mix is just silly and weak. that said please try to enlighten our other black folks who might "accidentally" believe this crap by sending this right back up the mail chain . thank you"
Your very right, just look at the face critically, you will find out its an assia face. And thats nothing but student in practical ground! Its not supposed to be made public but this is now everywhere.
Re: -Everybody must c this-This Is The Worst Thing Ive Ever Seen by oge4real(f): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Selencious is really stu.pid. How can you be seriously insisting that the victim was Nigerian?
You must be an albino!

(1) (Reply)

Man Sells Vultures As Chicken In Rivers / 19-year-old Arranges For Grandfather To Be Robbed / Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing N9,000 And BMW Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.