Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Sagna, Clichy, Jesus Leave Manchester City, Yaya Toure’s Future Uncertain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sagna, Clichy, Jesus Leave Manchester City, Yaya Toure’s Future Uncertain (535 Views)

Ighalo Set To Leave Manchester United This Week At End Of His Loan Spell / Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too / Sagna, Clichy, Jesus Leave Manchester City, Yaya Toure’s Future Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sagna, Clichy, Jesus Leave Manchester City, Yaya Toure’s Future Uncertain by MiracleGoogle: 11:22am On May 26, 2017

Manchester City has confirmed that Bacary Sagna is leaving the club after three seasons.
The French defender becomes the fourth first-team player released by Pep Guardiola’s side on Thursday.
City also announced the departures of Gael Clichy, Jesus Navas and Willy Caballero.

“It has been a privilege to play for this football club,” Sagna said.

“I have enjoyed every moment of my City career and will look back on my time at City fondly.

“I would like to thank the staff, players and fans for making my three years so memorable”‎, he added.

Pablo Zabaleta’s exit was confirmed two weeks ago, while Yaya Toure is still waiting to be offered fresh terms.

Source: http://scoregist.com/2017/05/25/sagna-clichy-jesus-leave-manchester-city-yaya-toures-future-uncertain/
Re: Sagna, Clichy, Jesus Leave Manchester City, Yaya Toure’s Future Uncertain by topsam1(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2017
MiracleGoogle:

Manchester City has confirmed that Bacary Sagna is leaving the club after three seasons.
The French defender becomes the fourth first-team player released by Pep Guardiola’s side on Thursday.
City also announced the departures of Gael Clichy, Jesus Navas and Willy Caballero.

“It has been a privilege to play for this football club,” Sagna said.

“I have enjoyed every moment of my City career and will look back on my time at City fondly.

“I would like to thank the staff, players and fans for making my three years so memorable”‎, he added.

Pablo Zabaleta’s exit was confirmed two weeks ago, while Yaya Toure is still waiting to be offered fresh terms.

Source: http://scoregist.com/2017/05/25/sagna-clichy-jesus-leave-manchester-city-yaya-toures-future-uncertain/

Nice one pep...early decisions help the team to restructure on time...hope Klop can do this instead of waiting till rush hours

(1) (Reply)

Upsoccer.net Review!! Get breaking football news on Upsoccer.net / I Am A Lion; Not A Bad Guy – Senegalese Football Legend, Diouf / Update On Ahmed Musa's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.