Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Jesus Is Matchless - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Matchless (325 Views)

Jesus Is Matchless / Billy Graham, Whose 'matchless Voice Changed The Lives Of Millions,' Dies At 99 / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Matchless by phlopholly: 11:43am On May 26, 2017
You have your life through Christ Jesus. He showed us God's plan of salvation; he was the one who made us acceptable to God . . .
—1 Corinthians 1:30 (TLB)

More and more I am becoming aware of the truth that people change people as much as ideas change people. The power of personality is strong. One could find many illustrations to prove that often personality is greater than the idea. Such is the case with Christianity. The secret of the power of Christianity is not in its ethics. It is not in Christian ideas or philosophy, although Christianity has a philosophical set of ideas. The secret of Christianity is found in a Person, and that Person is the Lord Jesus Christ. Men have discovered other philosophical and ethical systems, but they have not found another Jesus Christ. No one in history can match Him.

Prayer for the day
When I tell others of Your love, help me to hide my personality in Yours, Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Matchless by Pastafarian: 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
kinda impossible to match fictional characters or fictionalised real characters

(1) (Reply)

Desperate? / Health Care VS God Care / Wait On God Or? ...or Go Astray (a Must Read Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.