Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend (30130 Views)

Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
lipsrsealed Osusu Must flow
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by donqx: 2:45pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by freethesheeple(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
When men were boys grin

Money dan polish dem up now tongue

I get hope sha

u no fine,u no go fine if Mary K no do any work
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Who cares?! Blacks are evil. The mean African IQ is 70, the smartest ape has an IQ of 77. Some of blacks are actually less intelligent than a Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by CheedyJ(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2017
sinaj:
was referring to d picture nt money.

they look younger there
So ,u expect dem to look older in a throwback abi,na wa oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2017
You're the greatest fool Africa as ever produced kiss
And ur moniker shows u're a Nigerian angry , a member of the black race... what a slave mentality you got up there, you could afford to put ur nationality, tribe, kindred and folks under the vassalage of slavery.

Foolio angry
ChinonsoDike2:
Who cares?! Blacks are evil. The mean African IQ is 70, the smartest ape has an IQ of 77. Some of blacks are actually less intelligent than a Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Davidevare(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=56898073][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by bionixs: 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Psquare are still together just for convenience... Their Hearts are worlds apart.
I LOVE PSQUARE
who knows what that guy in the middle is now
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Rawgold29(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2017
Down Memory line
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by KemjikaEme: 5:15pm On May 26, 2017
They were really identical when they were young but started leaning towards different body build and styles as they grew up, must be difficult to differenciate them back then.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by buskie13(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2017
D2DK:
Cute pics of me before and after grin grin grin
what manner of nose is that
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by sinaj(f): 5:56pm On May 26, 2017
freethesheeple:

u no fine,u no go fine if Mary K no do any work
naim make I wan get money so I go fit buy Mary k fine pass like this na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2017
One of those moments. cool grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Rendition(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2017
This der undertaker dressing don tey oooo.loool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On May 28, 2017
Codyt:
Despise not the days of little beginnings... tongue

By the way, many happy returns of the day Dollyjoy kiss

Thank you so much!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend by Codyt(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2017
dollyjoy:
Thank you so much!!
Don't mention! I coincidentally checked you profile on your birthday.... Hope you had fun?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Skimpy Chic Outfit / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.