Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie (5335 Views)

Learn How To Design Websites And Blogs With Wordpress / Ready Made Niche Blogs With Private Label Rights For 1k Naira Each !! / Get Your Blogs With Custom Domain Names At Only #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
ipreach:

i hope i have helped you a little?

Indeed, you have.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2017
blogbaby:
Getting approval from AdSense is fast becoming a rocket science these days.

I don't encourage people to apply for AdSense with their real blog, unless u know AdSense very well.

One cheap way to get AdSense approval is to setup a blog for one these following niches: health, forex/stock trading, web hosting.

Publish abt 25 original or well edited articles within 40 days, then apply for AdSense.

After ur approval, u can use ur AdSense in other of ur blogs that complies to AdSense rules.

If u need further help, contact via my signature.

'BlogBaby' for real!
I bet AdSence will approve you based on that name alone. That's original content for sure!

I tried your trick with a health blog and no show till now. They answered my main blog instead and i kind of left the health one alone...health articles dey kill person to create.

Check out my blog please ...tell me what you think ... http://www.kingezesblog.com/
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by daremiarchs(m): 10:30am On May 27, 2017
I need help on changing my blog's template cry
My system isn't working anymore and I've to change the template soon.
Can anyone help me cry cry
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by haryomikun(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
mr2kay:
you and I know he's right wink
dont apply for adsense with your real blog?

to get approval you need to setup a blog on wtf niche?
.you know she's right... I know she's making wild speculations... I've gotten approved over 70 times... even got another approval about an hour ago or so. I've studied adsense a bit with people too.

There is no niche you can't get approved with so far it complies with Google's guidelines

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by haryomikun(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Eze2000:

You seem quite knowledgeable on the issue and funny too (telling that guy to lick your ya-hhhhh). Well, do help me check out how good I am.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/

My traffic level at the moment is 300 and up ...daily views.Do you think this is ok for AdSense approval? Do you think my template is fine?
traffic doesn't matter for your approval. it only speeds up your reply.

a beautiful template isn't also needed. you can get approved with a simple blogger template sef. although I've only seen a. case where a friend changed template and got approved after series of disapprovals. but it was a long time ago
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Britishcoins(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2017
Opp this all you need to do to get ur blog approved by Google Adsense
http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2017/04/fastest-trick-to-get-your-blog-approved.html
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2017
haryomikun:

traffic doesn't matter for your approval. it only speeds up your reply.

a beautiful template isn't also needed. you can get approved with a simple blogger template sef. although I've only seen a. case where a friend changed template and got approved after series of disapprovals. but it was a long time ago

I know. I first applied in November last year n they answered me 3 weeks ago after I had a show down with some big months on their product forum who behaved like Adsence was their sole right
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by TechPanda(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2017
@ eze2000

your confusion is confusing my confusion,

which of them did you apply for Adsence Or Adsense?

If it's adsense, just do what they asked you to do.

Concerning their approval, You Have No Problem Running A Multi Niche Blog, the latter effect is the kind of ads that google will place on your blog. The Ads Could Be Random because your keyword is Multi Niche related, so you might see High Paying And Low Paying ads. you might see low paying ads most of the time

For Your Literature Blog, Focus On Original And Indepth Content, Use Your Creative Charms (i Trust You Guys For That), 300 Pageviews Every Day Should Count You Worthy Of Their Approval.

Good Luck.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Ebukax(f): 1:05pm On May 27, 2017
I have Nigerian pin verified AdSense account for sale
4 years old you can contact me 081-5952-4545
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Obas101(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
Eze2000:

You seem quite knowledgeable on the issue and funny too (telling that guy to lick your ya-hhhhh). Well, do help me check out how good I am.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/

My traffic level at the moment is 300 and up ...daily views.Do you think this is ok for AdSense approval? Do you think my template is fine?
sure so long as you get majority of your traffic through Google referrals
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2017
Obas101:

sure so long as you get majority of your traffic through Google referrals

That mean n old blog. mine comes mostly from facebook.

I'm told that goof enough
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2017
Ebukax:
I have Nigerian pin verified AdSense account for sale
4 years old you can contact me 081-5952-4545

your email is not getting through.

reach me direct here... eze22eke@gmail.com
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Ebukax(f): 6:42pm On May 27, 2017
Eze2000:

your email is not getting through.

reach me direct here... eze22eke@gmail.com
Hey bro your email is wrong text me WhatsApp with 08159524545 or email me on hallwaybix@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2017
Ebukax:

Hey bro your email is wrong text me WhatsApp with 08159524545 or email me on hallwaybix@gmail.com
Thanks

Yeah its wrong. its 21 not 22.

will contact u bow
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Obas101(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2017
Eze2000:

That mean n old blog. mine comes mostly from facebook.

I'm told that goof enough
If you get up to 100 traffic from google and your contents are unique. they will approve you
mine. gadgytechdotcom
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2017
Obas101:

If you get up to 100 traffic from google and your contents are unique. they will approve you
mine. gadgytechdotcom

I must say, u are d first guy to say this about a 100 hit traffic. social media passes for unique traffic I think.

right now, I got like 20 to 30 hit a day
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2017
haryomikun:

dont apply for adsense with your real blog?

to get approval you need to setup a blog on wtf niche?
.you know she's right... I know she's making wild speculations... I've gotten approved over 70 times... even got another approval about an hour ago or so. I've studied adsense a bit with people too.

There is no niche you can't get approved with so far it complies with Google's guidelines
How did you do it? Can I get approved on my blog which is just some week old? How do I do it? How do I improve traffic on my blog? Some days I only get one.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by haryomikun(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
How did you do it? Can I get approved on my blog which is just some week old? How do I do it? How do I improve traffic on my blog? Some days I only get one.
yes you can so far your posts are indexed bro...
am no traffic expert though... but you need better traffic. especially for getting quick adsense reply
spam about 10 Facebook groups that have more than 10k members.... it'll increase ur traffic small
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2017
haryomikun:

yes you can so far your posts are indexed bro...
am no traffic expert though... but you need better traffic. especially for getting quick adsense reply
spam about 10 Facebook groups that have more than 10k members.... it'll increase ur traffic small
Thanks. What do you mean by 'indexed post".
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by haryomikun(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. What do you mean by 'indexed post".
on Google bro

go and learn about seo
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2017
haryomikun:
on Google bro
go and learn about seo
Okay. It is indexed.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by TechPanda(m): 9:09am On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. It is indexed.

Please Don't Go Spamming, Cos It Won't Benefit You On A Long Run.

As Time Goes, You Will Hunger For More Traffic, But The Ones Who Came From Your Spam Would Not Return
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2017
TechPanda:

Please Don't Go Spamming, Cos It Won't Benefit You On A Long Run.

As Time Goes, You Will Hunger For More Traffic, But The Ones Who Came From Your Spam Would Not Return
Thank you. I will never spam. Never. I rather sell the site than distort the peace of peaceful forums. Please, I'd like to go into news and current affairs, can I copy, rewrite articles from other sources, acknowledge them, and still get AdSense approval? Thank you.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by TechPanda(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. I will never spam. Never. I rather sell the site than distort the peace of peaceful forums. Please, I'd like to go into news and current affairs, can I copy, rewrite articles from other sources, acknowledge them, and still get AdSense approval? Thank you.

Sure you can copy and rewrite, every body does that.

The difference is that though people copy others idea, they present it uniquely in their own voice. You can do that while linking back to where you first got that idea.

For News and Current Affairs, I'll also advice you start learning to do your own write up. Money, connection, and time is involved! You wan't to be successful? Invest in those 3.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
TechPanda:

Sure you can copy and rewrite, every body does that.

The difference is that though people copy others idea, they present it uniquely in their own voice. You can do that while linking back to where you first got that idea.

For News and Current Affairs, I'll also advice you start learning to do your own write up. Money, connection, and time is involved! You wan't to be successful? Invest in those 3.
Thank you. By linking do you mean I put the direct link using hyperlink or I just mention the name of the original? And hope this will not pose a problem in approving AdSense? thanks
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by TechPanda(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. By linking do you mean I put the direct link using hyperlink or I just mention the name of the original? And hope this will not pose a problem in approving AdSense? thanks

It's your blog, you choose the one that you're more comfortable with. While choosing, ask yourself if it was your content someone built on an mentioned you as the source, which would make you more fulfilled, a mention by name or a link referring to your blog?

You could just make the link 'nofollow'
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2017
TechPanda:

It's your blog, you choose the one that you're more comfortable with. While choosing, ask yourself if it was your content someone built on an mentioned you as the source, which would make you more fulfilled, a mention by name or a link referring to your blog?

You could just make the link 'nofollow'
Thanks. Though I don't know what nofollow means. Lastly, is there any place where bloggers meet? A group chat? A forum? Anyplace they meet. Thank you. You are the only one to respond to these questions after I asked on two separate threads since yesterday. I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by TechPanda(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. Though I don't know what nofollow means. Lastly, is there any place where bloggers meet? A group chat? A forum? Anyplace they meet. Thank you. You are the only one to respond to these questions after I asked on two separate threads since yesterday. I'm grateful.

You're Welcome.

I'm A Blogger, Don't Mind If We Connect.

Another Advice:

If You're Just Starting Out, I Know All These Terminologies Might Get You Confuse, But Thats Okay, I Was Once Confuse And So Were Many Pros. My Humble Suggestion Is That Instead Of Writing Loads Of Blog Post, Cut Things Down, Allocate More Time To Building Your Self with research, i bet its fun.
You'll Be The One Singing Hallelujah On The Long Run,

You Can Joing The Shouters Community www.shoutmeloud.com , they sure have great writeup for any level of blogger,though you might find some articles dynamic, just try to use the categories and tags to read up the fudamentals you're finding difficult to learn.

Want To See My Doings, grin Heheh, You're free to browse My Little Blog, www.techkibay.com

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2017
TechPanda:

You're Welcome.

I'm A Blogger, Don't Mind If We Connect.

Another Advice:

If You're Just Starting Out, I Know All These Terminologies Might Get You Confuse, But Thats Okay, I Was Once Confuse And So Were Many Pros. My Humble Suggestion Is That Instead Of Writing Loads Of Blog Post, Cut Things Down, Allocate More Time To Building Your Self with research, i bet its fun.
You'll Be The One Singing Hallelujah On The Long Run,

You Can Joing The Shouters Community www.shoutmeloud.com , they sure have great writeup for any level of blogger,though you might find some articles dynamic, just try to use the categories and tags to read up the fudamentals you're finding difficult to learn.

Want To See My Doings, grin Heheh, You're free to browse My Little Blog, www.techkibay.com
Thank you once again..I'm very grateful. I'd check the sites out now.

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 5:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Obas101:

mine. gadgytechdotcom

Please help me, bro.

I just reapplied last night but can't see my code on my homepage. I'm on blogger

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by holuwajobar(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eze2000:
Hello,

I rather new to bLogging and I must say I'm so confused on a certain matter concerning AdSence which is why I have come here to seek advice from you knowledgeable webmasters.

You see, my problem is this: I'm in the second stage of approval for Adsense, by this I mean that they have replied my first application but ask me to do three things.

1. Make my website easily navigable to visitors -- (for this, I changed template completely)

2. Do not place ads on autogenerated pages... (For the life of me, I have no idea what this one means cos I don't even have any ads on my site yet)

3. Create enough Original content....(Now here is the issue that is really killing me)

I write 'fiction' stories in episodes and chapters, not your normals articles on how to do this or that. Some people who have seen my work say i will have a hard time getting Adsense but some say it's possible particularly since I was not rejected the first time. Still, I'm so confused.

My literature blog basically falls under Literature/entertainment niche but for fear that this is not enough to get Adsence, I am adding a little News and Health...

Will this help or will it just cause me more problems with them, because someone said Adsense does not issue approval to people on multiple nichie. Someone told me it confuses them as to which ad to give you and so they just reject you most times.

Please, i need advice so I might right a few other article and apply within 48 hrs.

bro, abeg help a bro with dah ur templates... I really like it...... I knw it is a free template buh canu please tell me d name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Proxy Sites To Unblock Any Website Out There / How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet / Facebook Clone 2010 Supreme Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.