Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie (5498 Views)

Learn How To Design Websites And Blogs With Wordpress / Ready Made Niche Blogs With Private Label Rights For 1k Naira Each !! / Get Your Blogs With Custom Domain Names At Only #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Eze2000(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
holuwajobar:
bro, abeg help a bro with dah ur templates... I really like it...... I knw it is a free template buh canu please tell me d name

blogious I think. I'm not d one who set it up

1 Like

Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Obas101(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Eze2000:

Please help me, bro.

I just reapplied last night but can't see my code on my homepage. I'm on blogger
congrats.. you will have to create ad units and place in your blog. chat me up on whatsapp 08062522014
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by successincentiv(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2017
NO
Adsense doesnt care in your have single or multiple niche sites.
Just make sure you comply with their guideline and you will be approved
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by Moliena: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
No , But remember the content should be 100% unique content of at least 500 words per page.
Re: Does Absence Reject Blogs With Multiple Nichie by mk7634967: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2021
One thing that endlessly frustrates newcomers to the AdSense program is the long wait time for approval. When you submit your site for review, Google claims it can take up to a week to get your site reviewed. In actuality, it can take a month or more, and there’s nothing you can do to speed it up. Or is there?

To be clear, once your application is submitted, it’s too late to change things. However, you can lay some solid groundwork to make your site https://mind3t..com/look better and speed up approval times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains / How Do I Start A Blogging Site / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.