Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Latest Comedy Of The Year - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Latest Comedy Of The Year (665 Views)

Naija Comedy / Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? / 'Fuji House of Commotion' TV Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Comedy Of The Year by adeshegsky: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
please,i really need your judge(s) on the latest and remarkable comedy movie titled OJO IBI a.k.a (ALFA SULE) or oti ganpaaa, except from their poor quality video being the fact that it was their first production.but i think if they get to the top level they will absolutely be incredible and fantastic credit to the director of the so called comedy. and compare to the kind of movie being produce in the movie industry

(1) (Reply)

Why The Difference Between Nigerian Adverts And Movie. / Plz I'm Really In Need Of This! / New Movie Trailer;pirates Of The Caribbean 4(johnny depp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.