Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? (490 Views)

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money / Does Niche Blogging Has Anything To Do With Seo? / A Website That You Can Use To Grow 500 Naira Into 24 Thousand Naira Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by Catastrophe: 3:08pm On May 26, 2017
Will investing 120k to upgrade to wordpress business plan with SEO pay off running a general blog just like Naij? Considering facebook adverts too 130k total? What's your advise?
Re: Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by FitnessDoctor: 3:24pm On May 26, 2017
Catastrophe:
Will investing 120k to upgrade to wordpress business plan with SEO pay off running a general blog just like Naij? Considering facebook adverts too 130k total? What's your advise?
i dont think you should put your whole money into the seo.. because the competition when it comes to seo is tough and due to the age and trust for you domain other blogs might still be ahead of you.. instead also have in hand a facebook page and group, including twitter and instagram pages. this will really help
Re: Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by Catastrophe: 4:00pm On May 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

i dont think you should put your whole money into the seo.. because the competition when it comes to seo is tough and due to the age and trust for you domain other blogs might still be ahead of you.. instead also have in hand a facebook page and group, including twitter and instagram pages. this will really help
Thank you very much for replying.. most important factor to consider is that will I be able to get my money back?
Re: Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by Catastrophe: 4:00pm On May 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you very much for replying.. most important factor to consider is that will I be able to get my money back and like how long will it take?
Re: Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by FitnessDoctor: 5:23pm On May 26, 2017
Catastrophe:

Thank you very much for replying.. most important factor to consider is that will I be able to get my money back and like how long will it take?

If you have social media pages and groups, and then your seo bid fails... You can easily get advertisers who want to advertise to your social media pages... especially if they are in tens to hundreds of thousands.... That way you can get more money to pump into seo... Also with traffic from social media you will not be worried about receiving money into your account on a monthly basis
Re: Will Investing 112,125 Naira Into Wordpress Business Plan With SEO Pay Off? by Catastrophe: 5:31pm On May 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

If you have social media pages and groups, and then your seo bid fails... You can easily get advertisers who want to advertise to your social media pages... especially if they are in tens to hundreds of thousands.... That way you can get more money to pump into seo... Also with traffic from social media you will not be worried about receiving money into your account on a monthly basis
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help To Grow / .com Or .com.ng Domain Names: Please Which Is Better / Please Who Else Has Experienced This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.