Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. (1386 Views)

‪french Montana Maybe Making Jest Of R. Kelly Judging From His Reply To Tmz On R / Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. / Silent: No One Is Talking, Maybe We Didn't Notice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by PStacks(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by Afonjashapmouth: 4:34pm On May 26, 2017
u dey admission befor?? grin after Davido don send am go school u dey here dey back date grin
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by PStacks(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
u dey admission befor?? grin after Davido don send am go school u dey here dey back date grin

are you serious say Davido don send am go school? me no know ooo.

thats real Nice from Omo baba olowo himself, i too believe the guy government..

so why you come carry be afonja mouthpiece na?

davido mouth piece.. na only people mouth piece you come do for this life?

you no go talk your own make people hear you, know you and make others do mouthpiece for you sef?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing we no go see for this nairaland ooooo.. Mr AfonjaMouthpiece, i hail oo
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by Afonjashapmouth: 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

are you serious say Davido don send am go school? me no know ooo.

thats real Nice from Omo baba olowo himself, i too believe the guy government..

[s]so why you come carry be afonja mouthpiece na?

davido mouth piece.. na only people mouth piece you come do for this life?

you no go talk your own make people hear you, know you and make others do mouthpiece for you sef?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nothing we no go see for this nairaland ooooo.. Mr AfonjaMouthpiece, i hail oo
[/s]

from that point downward person go know say you truly escaped from the mental ward.
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by PStacks(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
[/s]

from that point downward person go know say you truly escaped from the mental ward.

i am so happy the thing pained you into your bone marrow..

pele dear..

someone can not play with you..

is that how you use to do?

awon eniyan scoby-doo

afonjashapmouth and na long mouth abi na which one sef?

olodo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by Afonjashapmouth: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
PStacks:

i am so happy the thing pained you into your bone marrow..

pele dear..

someone can not play with you..

is that how you use to do?

awon eniyan scoby-doo

afonjashapmouth and na long mouth abi na which one sef?

olodo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how jamb you dey use NL cure the sadness bah
Re: Davido Must See This.. Maybe You Too Want To See It. by PStacks(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

how jamb you dey use NL cure the sadness bah

im just in SS 1 oo.. i havent written JAMB just yet oooo!

i heard they caught you spying at your centre..

what are you teaching us behind you..

when i write my own JAMB, i wont spy no one like you

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Deserve Mumu Of The Year Award / Oversabi Students / No Be Small Thing Ooooh !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.