Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. (1930 Views)

Celestial Member Dancing Naira Marley 'Soapy' During Service / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
I read about some that use candles in prayer and worship. please can any member of cherubim nd seraphim or celestial church of Christ reveal to me the reason nd efficacy of using candles in their church. why is the candle there? this thread is open to all that has knowledge of this. Try not to insult one another .Thanks.
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by exco90(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2017
candle is synonymous to imole in yoruba
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2017
exco90:
candle is synonymous to imole in yoruba
Hmmmn... okk, can you explain why they use various candles of different color?

1 Like

Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2017
Are there no people that are knowledgeable about this on nairaland? angry angry
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by ayokenny37(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2017
When CCC came, twas in a place that idol worship was their belief using fetish materials. For CCC to gain ground, materials where giving by God to the founder to change ppls mind to God. materials like candle, palm fronts etc.

The use of these materials are for the newly converts into CCC. As one grows in Christ and His words, there will no need for these materials again. The word of God is sufficient.

Paul said when i was kid, spoke like a kid bt whe i grew up i threw away childish things.

By His grace I am a Core CCC member with indepth knowledge on the church direct from God.

any other question is welcomed

1 Like

Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2017
ayokenny37:
When CCC came, twas in a place that idol worship was their belief using fetish materials. For CCC to gain ground, materials where giving by God to the founder to change ppls mind to God. materials like candle, palm fronts etc.

The use of these materials are for the newly converts into CCC. As one grows in Christ and His words, there will no need for these materials again. The word of God is sufficient.

Paul said when i was kid, spoke like a kid bt whe i grew up i threw away childish things.

By His grace I am a Core CCC member with indepth knowledge on the church direct from God.

Thanks, but how sure are you of this assertion? I mean did you think this defense (of God giving them palm frond nd candles) is from authentic source.
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by ayokenny37(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2017
YES

sharpwriter:

Thanks, but how sure are you of this assertion? I mean did you think this defense (of God giving them palm frond nd candles) is from authentic source.

1 Like

Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2017
ayokenny37:
YES

ok.. tnx
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by sharpwriter(m): 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
Let more keep coming in please
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by Bolajeth(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2017
According to the book of Revelation candle signifies the seven spirit of God that's why you'll see that candle is an important part of the Cherubim and Seraphim service.
I don't know of other denomination of Cherubim and Seraphim but in my own denomination; Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church there's nothing like coloured candles the only candle we use is white and nothing more. According to those that uses it each colour has its own efficacy but all the same like I'll always say God isn't interest with your way of worship but the worship itself, the Authenticity of worshiping God never lies on your mode of worship like Paul said let everyone do things according to the measure of their faith
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by xtivin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
The use of candle is a strange doctrine Paul was talking about. These are dead works that entangle us to still be under a law. Using candle is no different from sorcery and witchcraft, Paul said the weapon of our warfare are not carnal.
Re: A Celestial Or C & S Church Worshipper To Answer This Please. by petra1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
ayokenny37:

Ccc actually took some practice from C&S . Some of these things ought to have changed . Papa actually said he was to change some things which were not really given to hm of God but he died before he could do that .just as kumuyi also said some things they practice were not by God but he would change them leaves .

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Be A Christian / Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience / Dreamt About Floating In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.