Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Should I Be A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Be A Christian (1934 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
A lot of Christians especially those on nairaland feel that anyone who is not a Christian is filthy,disgusting and foolish,they feel that anyone who doesn't believe what they do is headed for eternal torment in hell fire,so fine let me give them the chance to tell me why I should become a Christian

p.s Pls as much as possible make matured and reasonable comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Angelparadise: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
It wise and safer to be a practicing Christian because you don't own your life , the Almighty God created you without your knowledge or your consent , HE created you in HIS own image. Despite all our sinful nature HE sent HIS only begotten SON JESUS CHRIST to die for us so that we will be save IF we accept HIS sacrifice.
lastly can you predict tomorrow ?
it is very human and wise to worship HE who knows everything and can take your life without your permission.
Will you like to be human and wise ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by fantasticone1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
darkchild64:
A lot of Christians especially those on nairaland feel that anyone who is not a Christian is filthy,disgusting and foolish,they feel that anyone who doesn't believe what they do is headed for eternal torment in hell fire,so fine let me give them the chance to tell me why I should become a Christian

A lot of people used to criticize Christianity, cos all they can see is the religious side. Jesus never for once preached anything like religion. All He preached about was the "kingdom" and how to get there. This world is spiritual and you can only live in it peacefully if you are spiritually​ sound. Real Christianity is about spirituality not just crusades and church activities. Spirituality will give answer to life's questions, but religion brings confusion.

Christianity is also by choice and shouldn't be forced on anyone. Therefore anyone who judged others based on their religious view is a "Christian by religion" not by "spirituality"
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Emmanystone: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
darkchild64:

I don't care if you be a Christian or not. But, at death, If your name is not written in the Book of Life, you wouldn't insult anyone who tried to tell you about Jesus then.

You only have the chance to insult me here while still alive. The demons domiciled in you makes you feel tough, but when you drop dead, they'll get out of you looking for another host to take, you'll remain vulnerable and empty. At that point, you'd cry, but it'll be too late.

Choose you this day..., and you have chosen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by winner01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
darkchild64:

The word "Christians" mean "People who strive to be like Christ".

Christ did not call nonbelievers filthy, disgusting or condemn them to hell. He ate and drank with them, he showed them love and care. He protected a prostitute, He prayed for a robber in his death. He came for Sinners.

This is Whom Christians want to emulate. You can see now and decide for yourself who is being a Christian or not.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Man2utd(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Because the life of Christ is the best, am not saying religion here ooo, but being like Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Angelparadise:
It wise and safer to be a practicing Christian because you don't own your life , the Almighty God created you without your knowledge or your consent , HE created you in HIS own image. Despite all our sinful nature HE sent HIS only begotten SON JESUS CHRIST to die for us so that we will be save IF we accept HIS sacrifice.
it is very human and wise to worship HE who knows everything and can take your life without your permission.
why I should not be Christian.

they are hypocrisy

they are judgmental

they don't particle wat they preach

but they are still better than there Muslims counterparts
here in Nigerian but then again wat do I known.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by bahaushe1: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Angelparadise:

What about the Jews who believe in God but not Jesus?

What about Muslims that believe in God, Jesus, and Muhammad?

Op is lookig for reasons why Christianity should be considered the only true religion among the many world religions.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by bahaushe1: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
fantasticone1:

A lot of people used to criticize Christianity, cos all they can see is the religious side. Jesus never for once preached anything like religion. All He preached about was the "kingdom" and how to get there. This world is spiritual and you can only live in it peacefully if you are spiritually​ sound. Real Christianity is about spirituality not just crusades and church activities. Spirituality will give answer to life's questions, but religion brings confusion.

Christianity is also by choice and shouldn't be forced on anyone. Therefore anyone who judged others based on their religious view is a "Christian by religion" not by "spirituality"

You didn't answer him. Give him reasons why he should embrace Christianity.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
bahaushe1:

You didn't answer him. Give him reasons why he should embrace Christianity.
kudos

So far I think those who commented don't understand my question

You guys were born and raised as Christians hence you feel that your religion is the right one and all other religions are wrong,in the same manner several other people are born into other religions different from yours and they believe that theirs is the true one while others including yours is false,to make matters more interesting even in the Christian religion you have many denominations with very important differences in doctrines and teachings like the Jehovah witnesses and so on,each denomination or section believes its own is true while others are false.
So what I'm saying is this, what distinguishes Christianity from other beliefs which should convince me to be a Christian and not a Muslim,Buddhist, Hindu,pagan,Mormon,atheist e.t.c

you are not under any compulsion to answer the above question so if you must do so please be objective
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by rekinomtla(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
atheists need to start questioning their atheism instead of asking others why they believe what they believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Aaronsrod: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
When we die we shall live here FOREVER!! Who among us would not desire this??

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
rekinomtla:
atheists need to start questioning their atheism instead of asking others why they believe what they believe.
pass

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aaronsrod:
When we die we shall live here FOREVER!! Who among us would not desire this??

pass

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
really disappointed haven't gotten the comments I'm expecting
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by cescky(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
darkchild64:
really disappointed haven't gotten the comments I'm expecting

Because there's a God wo created heaven and Earth

He made us all like him and gave us free will to enjoy life and not be robot's...it's called Law of liberty

A coup was attempted in heaven..it failed but it affected man..ie Gods laid out plan for man was distorted, when Adam was deceived by the fallen Lucifer.

God could have ended the world, when his angels turned against him and the fallen angels turned man from God.

Rather God chose to go on, but he needed to redeem man from his fallen state...Pls note that other beings exist that we can't see...and in the spiritual realm, theres no sacrifice with out blood..that's why babalawos etc use blood.

God being the supreme king and ruler of the universe, and with his love for his creation( mankind) needed to still hold his integrity( recall there are other beings observing God) and yet redeem mankind..He had to do it the only way a scfrice is accepted spiritually which is by shedding of blood..so He God had to send Jesus..and after his blood was shed..and Jesus said it's finished,noo being could question the integrity of God.because blood was shed for mankinds forgiveness...

Accepting Christ..is accepting Gods free gift while its still available.., because there's a judgement for the rebellious angels who worked against God..and it's a general rule for all who reject God. The only One route of escape from the sure judgement which is to come is accepting Jesus as tour Lord and saviour..

And its quite easy..Just say Lord Jesus I believe you came and died for my sins, I accept you as my lord and saviour. Becuase you shed your blood that I may be saved...i ask for forgiveness of my past sins , known and unknown.thank you for your blood which was shed for me, that I may pass on to life.Thnak you for the new life which you have given to me and am grateful am born again...Just say the above with sincerity of heart and God forgives.

Some people say is it that easy..yes it is that easy.some say I didn't feel anything after the prayer..you can't feel anything, but in the spiritual things have happened and if your sincere. You will witness the changes.

Note it's not Gods will to punish any one...All he ask is belief in Jesus and love your neighbour

Recall Jesus said even if you don't believe me, for the sake of miracles I do, believe me..All God seeks is our belief, because it's our belief that makes us righteous before God...

Lastly common sense will tell you there a God..and none other prophet,seer etc has done the things Jesus did..so accepting him only makes common sense

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 26, 2018
cescky:

Because there's a God wo created heaven and Earth

He made us all like him and gave us free will to enjoy life and not be robot's...it's called Law of liberty

A coup was attempted in heaven..it failed but it affected man..ie Gods laid out plan for man was distorted, when Adam was deceived by the fallen Lucifer.

God could have ended the world, when his angels turned against him and the fallen angels turned man from God.

Rather God chose to go on, but he needed to redeem man from his fallen state...Pls note that other beings exist that we can't see...and in the spiritual realm, theres no sacrifice with out blood..that's why babalawos etc use blood.

God being the supreme king and ruler of the universe, and with his love for his creation( mankind) needed to still hold his integrity( recall there are other beings observing God) and yet redeem mankind..He had to do it the only way a scfrice is accepted spiritually which is by shedding of blood..so He God had to send Jesus..and after his blood was shed..and Jesus said it's finished,noo being could question the integrity of God.because blood was shed for mankinds forgiveness...

Accepting Christ..is accepting Gods free gift while its still available.., because there's a judgement for the rebellious angels who worked against God..and it's a general rule for all who reject God. The only One route of escape from the sure judgement which is to come is accepting Jesus as tour Lord and saviour..

And its quite easy..Just say Lord Jesus I believe you came and died for my sins, I accept you as my lord and saviour. Becuase you shed your blood that I may be saved...i ask for forgiveness of my past sins , known and unknown.thank you for your blood which was shed for me, that I may pass on to life.Thnak you for the new life which you have given to me and am grateful am born again...Just say the above with sincerity of heart and God forgives.

Some people say is it that easy..yes it is that easy.some say I didn't feel anything after the prayer..you can't feel anything, but in the spiritual things have happened and if your sincere. You will witness the changes.

Note it's not Gods will to punish any one...All he ask is belief in Jesus and love your neighbour

Recall Jesus said even if you don't believe me, for the sake of miracles I do, believe me..All God seeks is our belief, because it's our belief that makes us righteous before God...

Lastly common sense will tell you there a God..and none other prophet,seer etc has done the things Jesus did..so accepting him only makes common sense

you are still saying the same thing

I am not asking you to tell me what Christianity is about I already know all of that I am asking you to tell me why I should accept Christianity and not other religions
Do you think Christianity is the only religion on earth ?,do you think other religions don't claim their's is the ultimate one ?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND OTHER RELIGIONS THAT STANDS IT OUT AS THE TRUE RELIGION ?
that is what I'm after
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by terrezo2002(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Christianity is all about JESUS CHRIST. Jesus Christ is the centre of all things, everything revolves around Him. So every thought, message, religion; either speak in support of this truth or against.
What this mean is it is either you are for Christ or you are against Christ.
Jesus Christ is the only way and the only truth to know the true God.
Following Jesus makes you a Christian. Why then should you be a Christian?
It is because you are following the right path.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Olumyco(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
darkchild64:

So that your sins can be forgiven and start living a life above sin.... that is, living a righteous life.

Note: In the World today the name "Christian" has been reduced to pple going to church. So I will like to rephrase like this.

Why should I become a saved soul?

Or

Why should I become a born again Christian

..... The answer is what I have given above

So that you can be pardoned and stop committing sins and make heaven atlast.

Thanks
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
u guyz are killing this thread and I don't like it,what I simply want to know is this

WHAT DISTINGUISHES CHRISTIANITY FROM OTHER RELIGIONS THAT PROVE IT IS THE "TRUE" RELIGION ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by sonofthunder: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by cescky(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
darkchild64:

you are still saying the same thing

I am not asking you to tell me what Christianity is about I already know all of that I am asking you to tell me why I should accept Christianity and not other religions
Do you think Christianity is the only religion on earth ?,do you think other religions don't claim their's is the ultimate one ?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND OTHER RELIGIONS THAT STANDS IT OUT AS THE TRUE RELIGION ?
that is what I'm after

Fair enough.. democracy which is deemed the most reliable form of governance, had a lot of borrowed concepts from Christianity.

Amongst the major religions that exist in the world..apart from Judaism which gave birth to Christianity.. Christianity existed before them all and they also have many concepts borrowed from the Bible

Go and read about the richest men that have ever lived and in deed the greatest of inventors...All their achievements are as a result of strong belief or faith...these are concepts or ideas or foundation of the Bible.

Napoleon hills think and grow Rich..is regraded as highest selling book apart from the Bible..Go and read that book, though he wasn't try to preach...He only wanted to inspire...He couldn't help but quote many parts of the Bible...and I should educate you that the richest men the world have ever seen have all endorsed the methods layout in that book...it's only that the . messenger Christ is abandoned and his message is taken full advantage of.

The greatest nation of the world USA was built using chrsitian prncipls. Just to mention a few
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
cescky:

Fair enough.. democracy which is deemed the most reliable form of governance, had a lot of borrowed concepts from Christianity.

Amongst the major religions that exist in the world..apart from Judaism which gave birth to Christianity.. Christianity existed before them all and they also have many concepts borrowed from the Bible

Go and read about the richest men that have ever lived and in deed the greatest of inventors...All their achievements are as a result of strong belief or faith...these are concepts or ideas or foundation of the Bible.

Napoleon hills think and grow Rich..is regraded as highest selling book apart from the Bible..Go and read that book, though he wasn't try to preach...He only wanted to inspire...He couldn't help but quote many parts of the Bible...and I should educate you that the richest men the world have ever seen have all endorsed the methods layout in that book...it's only that the . messenger Christ is abandoned and his message is taken full advantage of.

The greatest nation of the world USA was built using chrsitian prncipls. Just to mention a few

You admit that Christianity came from Judaism,well it is difficult to see Christians who agree,but then that is a fact.
Christianity is not the oldest religion in the world, Hinduism and Zoroastrianism are much older than Christianity.
You mentioned that other religions borrowed elements from Christianity please can you cite examples because to the best of my knowledge nearly everything in Christianity from it theology to its doctrine was borrowed from other religions including Easter and Christmas celebrations
Lastly whether U.S.A was built on Christian ideals of not does not in anyway probe that Christianity is superior to other religion,the same applies to other points you made.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by sonofthunder: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Isaiah 41:27 The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings. 41:28 For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counsellor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word. 41:29 Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
besides if you are crediting any form of government to Christianity it should be communism and not democracy

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Aaronsrod: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
darkchild64:
besides if you are crediting any form of government to Christianity it should be communism and not democracy

Be very careful my friend. Choose your words wisely. Our God is also a man of war. He is a jealous, angry God and will not be mocked. He has created a place of endless torture for those who do not love Him. Fear the Lord and do all in your power to make Heaven.

Be not wise in your own conceits.

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Gullah: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
It's the right thing to do
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by cescky(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
darkchild64:

You admit that Christianity came from Judaism,well it is difficult to see Christians who agree,but then that is a fact.
Christianity is not the oldest religion in the world, Hinduism and Zoroastrianism are much older than Christianity.
You mentioned that other religions borrowed elements from Christianity please can you cite examples because to the best of my knowledge nearly everything in Christianity from it theology to its doctrine was borrowed from other religions including Easter and Christmas celebrations
Lastly whether U.S.A was built on Christian ideals of not does not in anyway probe that Christianity is superior to other religion,the same applies to other points you made.

From your response and moniker its obvious your looking for eho to debate or argue with...your not seeking truth.

Am glad i tried to the best of my abilities to show the light..some one out there with a sincerity of purpose will find answers in my posts..

For you to say Christmas and Easter are Christian ideas says you don't know what your saying

America is the greatest nation on Earth..no nation since time began has been prosperous as her..if that that doeant say something to you...am done and her riches is basd on principles of the founding fathers.
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
cescky:

From your response and moniker its obvious your looking for eho to debate or argue with...your not seeking truth.

Am glad i tried to the best of my abilities to show the light..some one out there with a sincerity of purpose will find answers in my posts..

For you to say Christmas and Easter are Christian ideas says you don't know what your saying

America is the greatest nation on Earth..no nation since time began has been prosperous as her..if that that doeant say something to you...am done and her riches is basd on principles of the founding fathers.

dude with all due respect this your points are not even worth arguing over,I am asking you to hive me solid reasons why Christianity is superior to other beliefs and what you are telling me is that America is the greatest nation on earth and the principles of their founding fathers was based on Christianity hence Christianity is the "true" religion,does this make any sense,I mean enough sense to convince a Muslim or an atheist, what of Qatar,U.A.E,Kuwait and the rest,these countries are Muslim countries but they are by far richer than America right now hence a Muslim could claim that is evidence that Islam is the "true" religion.
Back to the Christmas and Easter thing,it is a well known fact that Christianity stole the pagan holiday held on 25th December,also on Easter celebration,the rabbit that is often exhibited is a replica of pagan tradition, but since you don't believe what a non Christian says why don't you ask Jehovah Witnesses why they don't celebrate Easter and Christmas

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by ScienceWatch: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
bahaushe1:

What about the Jews who believe in God but not Jesus?

What about Muslims that believe in God, Jesus, and Muhammad?

Op is lookig for reasons why Christianity should be considered the only true religion among the many world religions.
It really does not matter that dishonest Jews refuse to believe in Jesus. If you honestly study their Holy Torah you will find conclusive evidence that Jesus is eternally embedded in their Holy Torah.
In this year alone thousands of hard core Jews are testifying that they were defrauded by their Pharisee leaders for more than two thousand years.

Now they sing with abundant joy, "JESUS IS OUR MESSIAH."

What will we find after examining Islam's Holy Quran?
Conclusion : The almighty Jesus is eternally embedded in their Holy Qur'an.

I can see why atheists will remain a shrinking MINORITY among enlightened Humanity.

The Op Darkchild64 is an atheist. This is his own statement about his beliefs, "I believe that "God" exists but the God I believe in is a worm like butterfly that created the universe in 6 seconds,he farted and then man was created after which he went into an "avatar like state" promising to resurface a century after a trillion years,the name of my God is Ty."
Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by sonmvayina(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It really does not matter that dishonest Jews refuse to believe in Jesus. If you honestly study their Holy Torah you will find conclusive evidence that Jesus is eternally embedded in their Holy Torah.
In this year alone thousands of hard core Jews are testifying that they were defrauded by their Pharisee leaders for more than two thousand years.

Now they sing with abundant joy, "JESUS IS OUR MESSIAH."

What will we find after examining Islam's Holy Quran?
Conclusion : The almighty Jesus is eternally embedded in their Holy Qur'an.

I can see why atheists will remain a shrinking MINORITY among enlightened Humanity.

The Op Darkchild64 is an atheist. This is his own statement about his beliefs, "I believe that "God" exists but the God I believe in is a worm like butterfly that created the universe in 6 seconds,he farted and then man was created after which he went into an "avatar like state" promising to resurface a century after a trillion years,the name of my God is Ty."

What kind of crack are you on, jew, coming to jesus, if they do God will punish them, not after telling them not to worship any other God beside him and not to bow or worship any likeness of anything in Heaven and on Earth and under the waters below the earth.. You want them to worship a God created in the image of a man, which is something found on earth... God will punish them, may be this time he will send small Qatar to over run them and ransack the cities and town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Be A Christian by Freh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Don't look for religion guy. Study on your own. Most people quote the bible simply because it's the most wide spread religion of this age. But that's simply because it place the most emphasis on acquisition of souls.
In the past their methods of doing this were similar to what Jihadist do.

I admit that there have been supernatural occurences that led people to become Christians. A supernatural occurence made me one to.
But this is not to say other religions do not have power either as I have also come to know.

All religious teachings where meant for a time, to bring the common man out of darkness and give him a reason to do good and strive for more. Times change and so do people, teachings change with them.

I'm not even sure what has become of Christianity today was what the teachings where intended for. Christianity is one of the most ignorant about the spiritual worlds. They worship an angry jealous God. There are better God's in other religions who will not punish you for being weak and human but teach you to take responsibility for your actions and do better. Try Buddhism, Eckankar, Gnosticism. Anyone of these will be better trust me. Though a better advise will be none of them

They talk about Christ, the Word (logos) of God when they don't even know what that means. Their God punished the whole world for the sin of one man. He gives you "free" will but punishes you for what you do with it. He says love me because of what I'll do to you if you don't (hellfire ). Such a God is no different from a child with power. And you can the character of their god in some of them.
Knowledge is the only Religion. Make findings for yourself. Understand the nature of your organism

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Islam Ever Be Peaceful? 6 Year Old Boy Beheaded / Jean Meslier - A Real Closet Atheist. / Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.