Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit (902 Views)

'money No Be Problem', Singer Kcee Says As He Welcomes 3rd Child! / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by Dailynewz(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
Nigerian singer and self styled fashion icon, Kcee shared a photo of himself rocking a made in Nigeria Ankara jumpsuit and he simply captioned it, 'It's your one and only #Fashionicon, feel free to disagree with your present account balance in view. Have a great weekend'.

View source:>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/feel-free-to-disagree-with-your-present.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nFhcCo99vL0/WShbwzOoKJI/AAAAAAAMgAw/q0pSXxpn7BUafN8pq-pMBexEPHw4Jn3sQCLcB/s1600/unnamed.png[/img][img][/img]

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by Dailynewz(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2017
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by NeeKlaus: 7:04pm On May 26, 2017
So he truly believes he is a Fashion Icon??
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by dacblogger: 8:17pm On May 26, 2017
His fashion sense has really improved...kudos kcee

Meanwhile you still need to improve on your music lyrics,sometimes I feel like flogging you whenever I listen to your lyrics.
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by twisteddaNy(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
How are we sure this one isn't photoshop as well.....no quote me biko I dey play grin
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by leofab(f): 4:01am On May 27, 2017
My brother is a fashion icon
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by Afrok(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2017
Cool... not bad from a traffic colours icon.
Re: Feel free to disagree with your present account balance -Kcee says in Acara suit by nelson7777: 8:43am On May 27, 2017
looking good

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Guy / Picture Of Former First Lady, Mariam Abacha And Her Daughter / BBA 2011 Winner, Karen Igho-rakos Expecting Her Second Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.