Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' (6641 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by Mayflowa(m): 1:54am On Jun 01, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Ewooo

This story is a fable.

He said he will come home late so you left your house by 9pm in a taxi to go sit out boredom in your friend's house?
When were you then planning on going home?

Why do bloggers love to lie?
Because of this unintelligible lie, I hereby prophesy and lay a curse that this exact story will happen to this lying OP.

Do you actually assume there are no worse scenarios than this one put up here. Of course, she was going to pass the night at her friends' place and probably text her husband to pick her up
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by wadetaw202: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thunderdick:
GOD DAMN! I TRY TO IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. I WILL ADVICE YOU CUT FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR FRIEND BUT GIVE YOUR HUSBAND A SECOND CHANCE IF HE BEGS . PLEASE FORGIVE HIM. FIRST TIME IS A MISTAKE. HE HE DOES IT AGAIN THEM YOU CAN FILE FOR A DIVORCE

And who told you the owner of the story is even reading your comment?
Re: 'I Caught My Husband Having Sex With My Best Friend' by flames007(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2017
emmayodata:
We are nothing but chewing gum in the hands of the creator
speak for yasef. You'r the one who"s the chewing gum in the creator's hand abi? *don't be shy,I won't beat you* grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. / See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.