Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

A Stepfather Did This To His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Stepfather Did This To His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (461 Views)

49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Stepfather Did This To His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette by GrayAces: 8:09pm On May 26, 2017
This is so sad... ⚠ WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES The story was shared on a social media platform by brcinigeria. "I don't know what to say, too many strange happenings in Nigeria www.unbrokenchords.com/stepfather-stepson-buying-bread-instead-cigarette/

Re: A Stepfather Did This To His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette by forreelinc(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2017
Ehn no wahala shebi the man go old one day make the boy do extra that time

(1) (Reply)

World Dumbest Criminal Breaks In Through Closed Window Of Garage / How Boko Haram Slaughters Babies With Double-edged Knives / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.