Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Hats For School Girls - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hats For School Girls (1221 Views)

Fancy Hats For Children Available For Sale At Affordable Prices / Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed / Royale Hats For Men With Class, Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hats For School Girls by Xtfield(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
Hello all, please I need help. My school is entering the Senior Secondary Phase in September and I wish to introduce a hat as part of the uniform for my Senior School girls. Please if you are into production of such hats or you know someone who does, please do contact me on this forum. Thank you. See attached pix

Re: Hats For School Girls by Xtfield(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2017
So nobody knows anyone who can produce this hat for me? Na wa o.
Re: Hats For School Girls by payne4real(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Xtfield:
So nobody knows anyone who can produce this hat for me? Na wa o.
i can help you source for it in china if you dont mind.
you can drop your email
Re: Hats For School Girls by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Xtfield:
Hello all, please I need help. My school is entering the Senior Secondary Phase in September and I wish to introduce a hat as part of the uniform for my Senior School girls. Please if you are into production of such hats or you know someone who does, please do contact me on this forum. Thank you. See attached pix

Good morning Sir. Please, how can I contact you? I'll like to learn from you in the area of successfully running a christian school.. Thanks
Re: Hats For School Girls by Xtfield(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

Good morning Sir. Please, how can I contact you? I'll like to learn from you in the area of successfully running a christian school.. Thanks
sorry I'm just seeing this. Chat me up on WhatsApp : zeroeightonezero99one99doublesix

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Hair And Wigmaking / Acne And Hyperpigmentation Can Ruin Your Face / Lariel Bridal Robes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.