Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed (527 Views)

Beautifully Made Fascinators And Hats For Your Weddings (nationwide Delivery) / Fancy Hats For Children Available For Sale At Affordable Prices / 5 Places You Can Rock Hats And Fascinators To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day guys.
Trust we all had a great day.

I'm a final year student of a polytechnic in Nigeria and I'll be having my project presentation/defense very soon; the only problem I have right now is what to wear.

I understand that most of my colleagues (if not all) will put on shirts while few may decide to put on suit.

I don't have issues with this dress code but the problem I have is that I always put on cap because I have a scar on my head and only few of my course mates know about it.

I'm afraid that I may have a poor presentation if I go into the presentation hall without covering my head. So, I'm thinking of getting a hat.

Will that be cool?

Please, I need your advice.
Thanks

Lalasticlala, Seun; please pity my condition and move this to fp even if it's just for an hour.
Re: Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed by Gmajor(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
The best attire for a project is a suit or any other corporate wear (shirt tucked into trousers). That being said, a head gear has no place in such an environment.
The worst thing that can happen in that day will be for your lecturers to attack you based on your appearance rather than on the Quality of Your work.
Ditch the cap for that day, no one will laugh when they see what your head really looks like.
And who knows, your head nay earn you some pity points with your lecturers
Re: Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank you very much for this.
I really appreciate
Re: Hats For Presentation? Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Gmajor:
The best attire for a project is a suit or any other corporate wear (shirt tucked into trousers). That being said, a head gear has no place in such an environment.
The worst thing that can happen in that day will be for your lecturers to attack you based on your appearance rather than on the Quality of Your work.
Ditch the cap for that day, no one will laugh when they see what your head really looks like.
And who knows, your head nay earn you some pity points with your lecturers

Thank you very much.
I had a successful presentation today

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sisterlocks Installation And Retightening / Commonwealth Fashion Week And Awards / Silkworm Cocoon Facial Cleansers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.