Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer (68540 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by NaijaCelebrity: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Davido took to his twitter to request for the details of a woman who wants him to sing for her is veteran nollywood actress, Ify Onwuemene.

The veteran actress as been battling with cancer for years now which caused her womb to be removed. Buckets of fluids wre drained from her tummy.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/the-woman-davido-is-looking-for-is-veteran-nollywood-actressify-onwuemene/

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by MrNollyzone: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
I remember this woman in The TV series "Everyday People"

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by BrainEya(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
How is this true....

Which song will Davido sing to strike her weak point?
Abi she's indirectly seeking help from Davido.
Me sef also need someone to invest in me..
I want to blow.

Colbam - 1 hit

Madam may what you believe in heal you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by axeman2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
yeye the smell Instead Of Her To Get Closer To God

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by MrGidifeed: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
See actress grace confirming it
BrainEya:
How is this true....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Mrcomedimatic: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by GidifeedNews: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yes you are right, she needs God instead of davido
axeman2:

36 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
And u forgot that God makes use of fellow human to cater for his people.. Have u seen God before?

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by MrNollyzone: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
hmmmmm

Munzy14:
And u forgot that God makes use of fellow human to cater for his people..
Have u seen God before?

11 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
God save her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Instead of the woman to pray for Good health......she dy wor hustle davido pocket...... Ibo Women sha

5 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by IamSoProlific: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
What could be the cause of this dreaded sickness.

Wetin person no go see for this life.

Imagine the thoughts running through her head

Imagine how she sees life now

Imagine the pain she'd be going through

Imagine! imagine!! imagine!!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by enemmo(f): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrNollyzone:

Mama Ejeta.

Sam Loco played her husband?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by christianzest: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
go follow the son on IG @chris_calimsky
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Leonbonapart(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nonsense everywhere

Instead to seek God , you're seeking a demented noise maker in the name of making musics

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by tstx(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yawn
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Isoduwa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Yes you are right, she needs God instead of davido

Na Una sickness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by darocha1: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
So sad
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by adewest1999(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Davido to the bills

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by solmusdesigns: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019

Nollywood Acting seems to be the worst form of career choice with little or no retirement plan

10 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by dermmy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Go to SCOAN and let TB Joshua minister healing to you. May GOD heal you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by tstx(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:

God must be very ashamed of you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Jacqueline22(f): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
God save her

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by saheedbadmus(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
i wish her sound health... everyday people thats you thats me...

8 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Omero(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
OK.....
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by adewest1999(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Nonsense everywhere

Instead to seek God , you're seeking a demented noise maker in the name of making musics
so God would come down to pay her bills Abi..........your senselessness is irritating

13 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Sirmuel1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrNollyzone:

I remember her too
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by oluwasegun007(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
I hope she is not the one, she has a cool role then in everyday people...
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by NOC1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
All those saying that she should have looked for God is sick.
who told you that God is far from her, who told you that she has not encountered God? Lazy hypocrites mtchew.

If it is the only thing that can give her happiness please Davido go sing for her on the sick bay, go and show her love.
some people don't know what sick people are passing through, if you have opportunity to help one please do that.

I pray she get healed. Amen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Lexzyhands(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Could this be the edited version of that popular bible story: David and King Saul? shocked
Anyways, wetin I know lipsrsealed

Somebody should pls tell Davido to go along with guitarist and not Chioma.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Jamersirwin1971: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:

You sit cross leg for where you Dey write . What makes you feel she hasn’t . Or God will come down and heal her ? No be through personNi

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Davido Plays Drum In Asaba Church During Praise And Worship (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.