Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) (61159 Views)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by martineverest(m): 4:27am On May 27, 2017
forkadict:
Can someone please help me out here. Is it that the global and naija news space in particular are devoid of substance worth reporting? Or is it that hungry bloggers in connivance with grossly incompetent and empty headed nairaland mods have gone out of control and are determined to force feed us with all manner of junk? Or how can a family picture be nairaland front page worthy?

Seun, you have lost control. You urgently need to deploy recovery measures ASAP.
i guess d mods are collecting kickbacks from bloggers to promote their click baity blogs.....srsly,mods are sabothaging d progress of nairaland....soon,matureminds will go elswhere for serious info
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:31am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:
Heavenly father sad....as much as this looks beautiful...i reject it in ur name.......i still need a male included sad

you need to work on your mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On May 27, 2017
When you have daughters you know you will never be abandoned
in your old age.

2 Likes

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by camelus: 4:39am On May 27, 2017
PapiNigga:
Remember the Macaulay's family whose photos went viral recently. https://www.nairaland.com/3658090/photos-father-five-pretty-daughters

Well looks the doting Dad is so much proud of his melanin beauties, as he proudly showed them off again at an event, but this time with their mom.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/proud-nigerian-dad-shows-off-his-five.html?m=1

Are they not getting married?
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 4:43am On May 27, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Unfortunately it seems they inherited the bad knuckles from their father.
Lol, saw that too.

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 4:57am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:
Heavenly father sad....as much as this looks beautiful...i reject it in ur name.......i still need a male included sad

Very hilarious. grin
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by bigfrancis21: 5:00am On May 27, 2017
PapiNigga:
Remember the Macaulay's family whose photos went viral recently. https://www.nairaland.com/3658090/photos-father-five-pretty-daughters

Well looks the doting Dad is so much proud of his melanin beauties, as he proudly showed them off again at an event, but this time with their mom.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/proud-nigerian-dad-shows-off-his-five.html?m=1

3 of them took after their mother and 2 took after their father. It seems that they stood in order of the parent they resemble!

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by sekem: 5:16am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

You are a true son of your father

You are a true African

Of what use will it be to a man to have so many female children but in the end his name is totally forgotten?

Mbaaaaa

Tufiakwa angry

Chileke ekwekwala ka ngwere gbaa aji

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by chibuikesilver0: 5:18am On May 27, 2017
Sweet galz
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

Anambra kó, Anampant ní. cool

Don't be jealous. An Anambra man like me will look after her better than an Afonja cone head.
She's too sweet to undergo any heart break from Afonja monsters who abuse the contents of their sokoto.
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by santicruz: 5:48am On May 27, 2017
Ama good evening
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Alexbabybird(f): 6:41am On May 27, 2017
KissChrixx:
Good.

Some men would have lost patience and kicked the wife out in search of male children
my mum gave birth to only 5 girls too. I see what is happening around me. Stories of men abandoning their wives in the hospital just because they gave birth to yet another girl. I can't help but thank God for my dad who is doing his best to give us the best. Tho I know inwardly he would have still loved to have a male child.

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Jude76(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2017
Lovely

I buy and sell iTunes gift card of any domination of $100,$50 ,$25,$10 of us and Canada card.

Contact or WhatsApp: 08146153336
Thanks
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Suko110(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
The 2nd on the left though..ass so set as fvuck kiss
Badt guy grin grin grin anyone will do

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:16am On May 27, 2017
MedicalSamwise:
SOME LOWLIFE PEOPLE WILL INSULT HIS WIFE FOR GIVEN BIRTH TO FEMALES ONLY WHEREAS ITS THE MAN'S DOING
My

It's not the man's doing. It's God's grace

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Bensam5060(m): 7:16am On May 27, 2017
they are extremely beautiful

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 7:33am On May 27, 2017
All his daughter are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by newafricaken254: 7:41am On May 27, 2017
PapiNigga:

you aren't rich until you have something money can't buy
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2017
omooba969:

It can only be you people from that end that can see this gorgeous family/girls as business opportunity.

Nothing you lot can do out of virtue & grace.

Nonsense! cool

What is this one talking?

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2017
sekem:

You are a true son of your father

You are a true African

Of what use will it be to a man to have so many female children but in the end his name is totally forgotten?

Mbaaaaa

Tufiakwa angry

Chileke ekwekwala ka ngwere gbaa aji

I tire ooo..this has naught to do with gender discrimination.....what born man produces 5 females nd still regards them like males...waste of name undecided

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by edimolu(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2017
gnykelly:

you need to work on your mentality.

Baba .... my mentality my bizness..nt ur fuckin concern....tell you what...may all your children be females..lets see yhu type amen....mofo grin
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:03am On May 27, 2017
Ezedon:
I must marry one of the daughters
NA WHO SABI U? undecided grin
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2017
Yes he should be proud to be a Nigerian by blood. cool

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by dbossbuggy(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2017
They look good.

Check my signature for RDP
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 27, 2017
Igboooo girllllllll shocked shocked
Berlynn:
pretty ... he will gather enough money from their head
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2017
Are u not the one I met in odogunyan earlier this month shocked
MizLizy:
and my family we are 6 girls...

Lemme go and tell my dad to do same like this man..
And recieve more tattoo
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 27, 2017
But the man with daughters are all Nigerians wink
banmee:

Nigerian men. That kind of mentality only happens in phucked up places like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2017
Austinoiz:

What is this one talking?

I don't expect you to reason with me, it's obvious that we see things differently. cool
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by banmee(m): 8:50am On May 27, 2017
romeorails:
But the man with daughters are all Nigerians wink

The general belief that the outside world has is that Nigerians are corrupt. Obviously not all Nigerians are. Same applies here. You get it now?
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2017
gbosaa:

Don't be jealous. An Anambra man like me will look after her better than an Afonja cone head.
She's too sweet to undergo any heart break from Afonja monsters who abuse the contents of their sokoto.

Wow, nice response grin but have you lost all hope in your hairy legged girls that you now fancy an afonja beauty queen?

Abeg look after your yam legged chicks & maintain your lane biko. We've had enough of your bigotry blood. cool
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 9:00am On May 27, 2017
Firgemachar:
He will mostly likely give them all out in marriage one after the other and thereafter be left with nothing.

That's his fat luck!
smh at u tho
Re: Father, Mother And Their Five Daughters Stun At An Event (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Baba .... my mentality my bizness..nt ur fuckin concern....tell you what...may all your children be females..lets see yhu type amen....mofo grin

Amen. females are not object. they have equal right as you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.