Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield (27646 Views)

Imagine Mark Zuckerberg Were To Appear To Testify Before The National Assembly / 21 Haircut Fails That Are So Epic You’ll Never Forget Them / When Your Enemy Want To Appear In Your Picture By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy Tinubu is a true afonja!

i presume you haven't recover your senses yet? why not face your olosho work

you are a superstition on public forum and superstition has no basis in thinking or reasoning
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Princewell2012(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2017
FakeAccount:
Good move by Tinubu! Only the wicked wanted him to turn up.

Why is it that everything with black people is always different

Lagos is celebrating her 50 year anniversary, and your here talking about wickedness. why did he invite him in the first place? We can not grow with this kinds of mentality.

Good morning.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by stilldoingokay(f): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
joke of the year
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:35am On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

i presume you haven't recover your senses yet? why not face your olosho work

you are a superstition on public forum and superstition has no basis in thinking or reasoning

ignored
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
ignored

what sensitive words do u ve to say again? I know u are a male hiding under female moniker

only God knows how many guys u must ve scammed with that your padded bum bum
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:41am On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

what sensitive words do u ve to say again? I know u are a male hiding under female moniker

only God knows how many guys u must ve scammed with that your padded bum bum
ignored, so rant on
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
ignored, so rant on

u know u can't withstand my points now, so is better u remain dumb forever whenever your brain network had failed

no be doggy style kind of stuff they are talking abt here

so get a life, and be sensitive
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:47am On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

u know u can't withstand my points now, so is better u remain dumb forever whenever your brain network had failed

no be doggy style kind of stuff they are talking abt here

so get a life, and be sensitive
rant on
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
rant on

who just taught u that, u have been saying that so quite

you ve no brain that's the purpose of my rant. take your brain out of your anus and put it back in that your big head
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by xclusiveguy4(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2017
neoShinto:
Aunty Shidinma
Edit your signature
Your spelling of "Pharaoh" is wrong
Na otumukpereke schools just full SE

EPIC!!!! grin
neoShinto:
Aunty Shidinma
Edit your signature
Your spelling of "Pharaoh" is wrong
Na otumukpereke schools just full SE

EPIC!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

who just taught u that, u have been saying that so quite

you ve no brain that's the purpose of my rant. take your brain out of your anus and put it back in that your big head
u see today, u will continue to rant and u must not stop, its a command. since ada is making u to rant, oya rant on like d mad man u are. rant on! its a command !
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
u see today, u will continue to rant and u must not stop, its a command. since ada is making u to rant, oya rant on like d mad man u are. rant on! its a command !

just see how u shoot yourself wide at your brain. u command a mad man to be ranting. are u performing miracle or u enjoy craziness

beside your response with a mad man u called it, doesn't make u a sane...fake agaracha girl

ada ko, aja ni....as in dog grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2017
tinubu issa baba, he cant throw a punch
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

just see how u shoot yourself wide at your brain. u command a mad man to be ranting. are u performing miracle or u enjoy craziness

beside your response with a mad man u called it, doesn't make u a sane...fake agaracha girl

ada ko, aja ni....as in dog grin
go ahead, rant on but I want u to know that I did not insult u in any way so every vile word u say to me will end up within your family and it will start today. so rant on and don't stop
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Adebowale89(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
go ahead, rant on but I want u to know that I did not insult u in any way so every vile word u say to me will end up within your family and it will start today. so rant on and don't stop

your family has no business in my submission, so I won't mention them but don't u see yourself as a reta.rded specie when u gave someone a nomenclature "mad man" ? I guess mad man is an acknowledgement in your village or lineage eulogy

grow some senses, you're too young to run mad
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by smith666999(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/27/tinubu-fails-appear-boxing-match-evander-holyfield/

were u expecting a small pikin from foreign land to disgrace an elder like "Jagaban" of lagos?
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Toocool4skull00: 11:49am On May 27, 2017
Congratulations to everyone that with me yesterday. Yesterday's game of 125 odds was a huge success. I bring y'all the opportunity to partake in today's guaranteed 85 odds with no chance of losing. see images below for more, let's make more money..

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 27, 2017
Jagaban fe ku ni? Eni duuro!!!
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by uzoexcel(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2017
eternalcity:
Tinubu doesn't trust Saraki and all his other Political enemies. They might have bribed Holyfield to turn the play-play into a real fight with a single knockout punch...

Jàgaban no wan hear the story of how agbada take hol wire.

Lol this s hilarious
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by raphy(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2017
that tinubu man cant box.holyfield will remove all these teeth befor
round 1 was over.so he ran away.he must hav read about holifield former
matches. grin
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by aribisala0(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry we were only joking we love ewedu and amala

Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by Tecno66: 2:54pm On May 27, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/27/tinubu-fails-appear-boxing-match-evander-holyfield/
Baba run for him dear life. This is joke taken too far. Na this boxer slay Tyson, then una say make baba come play with am. Baba no trust anybody. The time wey e dey take only 2 eyes see, e no go fit play the man talkless when eye don be 4. Una don see who dey use glasses do boxing? Abegi. Papa no sabi boxing ring, just giam political ring, he go show you im skill.
Re: Tinubu Fails To Appear For Boxing Match With Evander Holyfield by adadike281(f): 4:23pm On May 27, 2017
Adebowale89:

your family has no business in my submission, so I won't mention them but don't u see yourself as a reta.rded specie when u gave someone a nomenclature "mad man" ? I guess mad man is an acknowledgement in your village or lineage eulogy

grow some senses, you're too young to run mad
back to sender!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy BB BC Messages / Guess My Age / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.