Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (30412 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by scarletkinq(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
Life in prison end of life except if u went to prison for the right reasons like Mandela buh dis bros are criminals
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Lekewatt(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Forking lucky if you ask me. Life imprisonment only. But why the fine?
there is no free food in cambodia too. D fine will cover their welfare....u think say dem mumu?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ipobarecriminals: 1:33pm On May 27, 2017
angry undecided sad cool cheesy grin stop calling those fkat-heads immigrants Nigerians. IPOBARECRIMINALS.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ignis: 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
Why will my brothers risk their lives and freedom when they know the consequences

Those white people don't have regards for Nigerians.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ipobarecriminals: 1:35pm On May 27, 2017
why arrested them? let them go to Thailand and from their enter Indonesia. Bastards
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by walosky(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2017
They are my people and I agreed

Let them remain there till the Biafran Sun rises and they shall return

Quote me wrong and let Amadioha disect u into bits

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ipobarecriminals: 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
angry angry
ignis:
Why will my brothers risk their lives and freedom when they know the consequences

Those white people don't have regards for Nigerians.
undecided criminals can't be ur brothers,Let Nigerians behave themselves well,let see if whites nor go respect u.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ignis: 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Say "NO" to Drug trafficking. They are lucky is only life imprisonment and not death penalty.

My dear, to me they are the same.
Imagine no hope of ever getting out of the four walls of prison. What do one live for? What do such person hope for? Imagine life without hope. Only hope for such person is the day of his death.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by delishpot: 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
Very good.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by bizzibodi(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
33-year-old Adibe Paschal and his partner in crime 42-year-old Okafor Ifeanyi Anthony were in May 2016 arrested for allegedly smuggling 1.27 kg of cocaine in their stomach to Cambodia.

The drug smugglers heading to Pattaya in Thailand appeared in court on Wednesday and were sentenced to life imprisonment and $10,000 fine each for smuggling more than 1kg of cocaine into Cambodia.

Investigation revealed that the Thailand-bound drug smugglers departed Nigeria for Vietnam and arrived Cambodia via Dubai from where they were arrested.

Wonder why these young men risk their life all because of fast money.

Source: http://naijagists.com/photos-2-nigerian-drug-dealers-caught-1-3kg-cocaine-cambodia-jailed-life/

Lalasticlala
Ndigbo kwenu!hiaa!!I dnt need 2 see a skunk to know his presence.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
NICAN North London branch was here .
Not disappointed at all .
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2017
The developers grin
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by DSoj(m): 1:42pm On May 27, 2017
Igbo - Drugs , Money Ritual, Physical 419, Average Armed Robbery

Yoruba - Internet Fraud, Money Ritual, Armed Robbery

Niger Delta - Militancy, Kidnapping, Small Yahoo, Armed Robbery

Hausa/Fulani - Herdsmen Killers, Terrorists, Religious killing.

Edo- Internet Fraud, Petty Robbery, Small Militancy, Cultism, Asawo,
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Ehinmola(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2017
Good bye forever ke?, but why the fine again. NNa! Odigwa risky.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by wadetaw202: 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Why has Buhari and APC made the crime level increase...

Shame on this administration.

These guys do not deserve a life imprisonment.
They should have just confiscated their goods, withdrawn their visa and deported them.

I can bet they will have a better life in a Cambodian prison than back home on the streets of Nigeria

Imagine you saying a drug pusher doesn't deserve sentencing. What happened to your sense of morality?
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Adebowale89(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

They should have just confiscated their goods, withdrawn their visa and deported them.

I can bet they will have a better life in a Cambodian prison than back home on the streets of Nigeria

then let them enjoy their prison holidays in Cambodian

I pray u won't witness a day imprisonment. this one you're talking like an inexperience secondary Schl sat

at the topic, its a big a slap on us seeing our brothers imprisoned in a foreign country. ipob or Biafra, they were known as Nigerian

the southeast political, religious and community leaders has a lots of role to play to reduce this money enslavement
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by wadetaw202: 1:54pm On May 27, 2017
Ndukings92:
Afonjas una no need to write o,una area of specialization na scam while some of my stupid brothers like this one prefer big risk in narcotic terms.Afonja biara itinyere anyi onu

I understand your pain. Your flathhhhead brothers are also top class scammers.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ipobarecriminals: 1:54pm On May 27, 2017
cool cool cheesy cool grin grin grin cool sad wink cheesy grin see them in their pink traditional regalia.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by aribisala0(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2017
Cambodians are backward people who don't appreciate development

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by wadetaw202: 1:56pm On May 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Congratulations.
They Look well fed.
This must be a LUCRATIVE BUSINESS...

FAR better than engaging in suicide bombing.
They will still be released.
Just a Phone call....

You Dont mind supporting evil as long as it is committed by your fellow platyhelminths-headed brothers.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by whitebeard(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2017
NCAN inspector cheesy western branch, dragon's dome division, fort: Briggs..salute other western branches..

we can see clearly and confirm that this are Jewish iPods the same people who are willing to starve to death, get gunned to death, willing to give up their children's future, just for a cause that is not "just".

I implore on the iPods to keep getting caught while they try to develop other countries, cause nothing gives us the NCAN western branch greater joy than to come here and identify them as iPods..

OVER AND OUT..!

salute..!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by omobritiko: 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

People like you shouldn't be using internet,go back to primary school and learn
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

"Confiscate their goods, withdrawn their visa and deported them indeed" . A typical igbo mentality but I am sorry for your wishful thinking but those law enforcement agancies are smattering now because they know they will be back on the streets of Cambodia with more cocaine and other hard drugs even if they deport them. And why are you ashamed to mention the name of the goods you referred to?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Jessam: 2:02pm On May 27, 2017
This is getting stupid..... The 'Nigerian too smart' can't be caught mentality in effect, the only thing these fools don't realise is that the game is up. It is a known fact now that all south east countries are most frequented by so called Nigerian business men and 'students' is for the purpose of drug dealing. Dumb smartness thinking that they can fly through many countries as possible to disguise their intentions, the fact remains you will land as a black man at your final destination and you will be caught..

This scale of drug dealing is an Ibo problem, the leaders need to come out and condemn it and more importantly shout out to the innocent and less educated ones being used by these drug barons.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
wadetaw202:

You Dont mind supporting evil as long as it is committed by your fellow platyhelminths-headed brothers.

They have their blood brothers over there who do the same thing too but they just won't say it. That is the reason why no Igbo person has ever condenmed drug trafficking since I have been on this forum.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by RaptorX: 2:11pm On May 27, 2017
onatisi:
These guys just messsed up their lives. Cambodia prison of all countries!!!
Laughing at the person saying they are better of in a Cambodian prison than on the streets of Nigeria. I wouldn't want to be a black man in some Asian gulag where your organs can be harvested at any moments notice.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by toprealman: 2:13pm On May 27, 2017
Lucky pair.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Baroba(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
Serves them right, anyone peddling poison for the sake of money deserves death or life time in solitary confinement.. Umu anumanu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.