Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life (30414 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by DanseMacabre(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
Lekewatt:
there is no free food in cambodia too. D fine will cover their welfare....u think say dem mumu?

Hahahahahaha. I get it now.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by cremeboy: 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Why has Buhari and APC made the crime level increase...

Shame on this administration.

These guys do not deserve a life imprisonment.
They should have just confiscated their goods, withdrawn their visa and deported them.

I can bet they will have a better life in a Cambodian prison than back home on the streets of Nigeria
shut your stinking pie hole. What has PMB got to do with this?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by cremeboy: 2:17pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

They should have just confiscated their goods, withdrawn their visa and deported them.

I can bet they will have a better life in a Cambodian prison than back home on the streets of Nigeria
shut your stinking pie hole. What has PMB got to do with this.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by jerryclinton: 2:25pm On May 27, 2017
Why is it that out of 10 crimes commited home and abroad 8 will have igbo names in them?? These guys really need mental re-orientation, they have so soiled the image of this country. That's why i don't envy igbos with their mundane wealth, 80% is either through stealing or rituals.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ubongoton(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2017
i stop reading the post immediatly i saw okafor and ifeanyi, cus is their soft work
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ubongoton(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2017
jerryclinton:
Why is it that out of 10 crimes commited home and abroad 8 will have igbo names in them?? These guys really need mental re-orientation, they have so soiled the image of this country. That's why i don't envy igbos with their mundane wealth, 80% is either through stealing or rituals.
Bros the one wer pain me pass be say ,when they are outside the country to commit their soft work ,they used nigerian passport but when the are in nigeria they cliam to be biafra,,,,abeg biafra no get visa?

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by madas1086: 2:36pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

mumu instead of you to be crying why your species (igbo) are to greedy for wealth you are there shifting blame.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by jerryclinton: 2:37pm On May 27, 2017
ubongoton:

Bros the one wer pain me pass be say ,when they are outside the country to commit their soft work ,they used nigerian passport but when the are in nigeria they cliam to be biafra,,,,abeg biafra no get visa?
Guy, the thing tire person o..No day passes without an igbo man or men caught in crime outside this country. Dem no wan use biafra passport now...for their con minds, biafra na saints. They have completely dampened Nigeria's reputation world wide and now want an illusive country so they will still be coming into Nigeria's borders to steal.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by madas1086: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Congratulations. They Look well fed. This must be a LUCRATIVE BUSINESS...
FAR better than engaging in suicide bombing. They will still be released. Just a Phone call....
no deceive your self that place is not nigeria
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Okudiover(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I CAN TELL YOU SAY NA WE WE OH! 5% AND STILL DEVELOPERS. NCAN UTURU CONFIRMING WHAT HAS BEEN REPORTED.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by deolu2000(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
I didn't read the news self, but i am sure that na the ppl frm that side, awon eyan nnamdi kanu. D real jews. Quote me if i am wrong though.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
flyca:
Jailed for life and be feeding them with task-payers money ? angry

Mbanu! Abeg once they have been certified guilty, give them the hardest deal. Nanzenz!

Haaa!

E ní sùúrù ò
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2017
Ayam sori ma people...is was the bike dat cari me fail to come quickly to court...aniway..ayam dere ...I can see d dada ...they are the specie called ipob in Biafra ...specially called the noisy neighbor and some na developers...is Eric for ncan news
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ubongoton(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
jerryclinton:
Guy, the thing tire person o..No day passes without an igbo man or men caught in crime outside this country. Dem no wan use biafra passport now...for their con minds, biafra na saints. They have completely dampened Nigeria's reputation world wide and now want an illusive country so they will still be coming into Nigeria's borders to steal.
Thunder fire
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by edupedia: 2:55pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

....the usual degerate remarks of IPOB reprobates...your mind is 100% 419 like your Bia fraud....
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by onatisi(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2017
RaptorX:
Laughing at the person saying they are better of in a Cambodian prison than on the streets of Nigeria. I wouldn't want to be a black man in some Asian gulag where your organs can be harvested at any moments notice.
the truth is they wont last long in those cell, asian prisons are the best definition of hell on earth
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by 9ja2: 3:28pm On May 27, 2017
DSoj:
Igbo - Drugs , Money Ritual, Physical 419, Average Armed Robbery

Yoruba - Internet Fraud, Money Ritual, Armed Robbery

Niger Delta - Militancy, Kidnapping, Small Yahoo, Armed Robbery

Hausa/Fulani - Herdsmen Killers, Terrorists, Religious killing.

Edo- Internet Fraud, Petty Robbery, Small Militancy, Cultism, Asawo,

Child marriage nko, like underage girls which tribe be that?

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 27, 2017
Ndukings92:
Afonjas una no need to write o,una area of specialization na scam while some of my stupid brothers like this one prefer big risk in narcotic terms.Afonja biara itinyere anyi onu

Lol! So Ibo boys don't scam?? Joke of the century. The HQ of scamming is festac town Lagos. A lot of successful ones at that. We know these things.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Boanage1(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2017
jerryclinton:

Igbos don't need you to envy them too, poor man always have a consolation for being poor. I believe your bigoted head didn't allow you see the date in the post. They will still repeat same post next week and you will keep masturbating your consolation.
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On May 27, 2017
Life imprisonment and they still expect to receive $10,000 fine each?
The government would have to sell that special powder, and pay themselves the fine............
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by danigbo(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
You guys are FUNNY !!!
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by dsenator: 4:33pm On May 27, 2017
You can as well do the same and join them there to enjoy the better life you talked about.
NwaObinkita:

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by perez100: 4:40pm On May 27, 2017
old story
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by princeogbeide1(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

My brother you are a big fool
Spits on your brain

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by amdoyin82(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

These guys do not deserve a life imprisonmen

you are one of those that encourages crimes and criminalaties. You are supposed to condemn their act to serve as deterrent to others. Dealing with hard is illegal and every country in the world frowns at it.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by Emerituz(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

you made absolutely no sense. You are even contradicting yourself. My advice for you is this;
go to cambodia with cocaine and make sure you get caught so that you can have a better life in their prison over there.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by MMMscam: 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
When you ask igbos, 'What do you do for a living', 95% of them will reply 'Importer and Exporter'. And truly, igbos are #1 importers and exporters of hard drugs in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by ibkonekt(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Na wa for these guys sef. Dem no dey taya
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by koladebrainiac(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
33-year-old Adibe Paschal and his partner in crime 42-year-old Okafor Ifeanyi Anthony were in May 2016 arrested for allegedly smuggling 1.27 kg of cocaine in their stomach to Cambodia.

The drug smugglers heading to Pattaya in Thailand appeared in court on Wednesday and were sentenced to life imprisonment and $10,000 fine each for smuggling more than 1kg of cocaine into Cambodia.

Investigation revealed that the Thailand-bound drug smugglers departed Nigeria for Vietnam and arrived Cambodia via Dubai from where they were arrested.

Wonder why these young men risk their life all because of fast money.

Source: http://naijagists.com/photos-2-nigerian-drug-dealers-caught-1-3kg-cocaine-cambodia-jailed-life/

Lalasticlala

are u kidding me?? 2016 crime is buhari fault
Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by LordOfNaira: 7:05pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Take this for writing this rubbish!!!

Re: 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Caught With Cocaine In Cambodia Jailed For Life by nwoye72: 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
why my fellow igbos never want to give up drugs biz,even in countries that has capital punishment .just look at these two handsome men.just in the name of making nonsense money,go to nija,buys big car,carry big girl,build house.my question ,does it worth it?ok now u are getting life sentence.i rather be poor that this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / 70-yr-old Man rapes 4-yr-old Girl close to the stream / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.