Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) (27199 Views)

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by stephenduru: 9:21am On May 27, 2017
According to multiple online reports,Radio Nigeria Heartland FM, Owerri Presenter, Eddy Anyanwu is dead.Mr Eddy Anyanwu is known for his popular Radio program where he introduces himself on air as "Aham bu Eddy Anyanwu.onye nkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! between Mondays - Saturdays.

Late Eddy Anyanwu" Aham bu Eddy Anyanwu.kpoonuu m Broda Eddy" also anchor Sunday's radio program.

He first worked at Radio Nigeria Enugu before being transferred to Heartland FM Owerri. He was helpful to many Mbaise and Imo students. He will always share (jokes, words of wisdom and fun) with you and was free with people. Meet him at his free times and you will be introduced to a man of honour in the society" says a mourner.

Rest in the peace!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/radio-nigeria-heartland-fm-owerri.html?m=1

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:24am On May 27, 2017
bless his soul
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 9:30am On May 27, 2017
Is it the week for journalist/newscaster?
On Monday, that of Channel TV in state house.
On Wednesday, that of Odenigbo FM
And now, another.

4 Likes

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 9:33am On May 27, 2017
Sad

Reporters and media personnels are dying...I know it is because of their jaundiced news and the bribes they take from cursed politicans to report lies.

Dear Lord please forgive them.

But this his dressing though undecided

RIP sir
RIP to fashion also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by duduade: 9:37am On May 27, 2017
No shift...? Obviously worked from monday to sunday...

People should try to pay more attention to their health!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:39am On May 27, 2017
Rip
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 9:40am On May 27, 2017
There is hunger in the land. People are dying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Ndukings92(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2017
mazi okwu anyi onu 1 na heartland fm owerri.representing Mbaise via kakaraka junction,RIP brother.onye nkwaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2017
Rip mr onye nkwaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2017
Another presenter? Hmmmm Rip
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 1:15pm On May 27, 2017
Heart felt sympathy to the bereaved family.

1 Like

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2017
Chai!!!, the cold hands of death has snatched my, may his soul rip
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2017
may he rest in peace
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
sad over work/stress killed him.The rest that should be in the profession are busy developing China prison, shouting and disturbing the peace of the country with their hopeless agitation/living a fake lifestyle. It is well
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by bobojesu(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
One gone again. ....GOD help us all... . lipsrsealed
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 1:18pm On May 27, 2017
Omg! God have mercy!
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
axortedbabe:
Rip mr onye nkwaaaaaaaaaa
You must have been a big fan
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by rheether(f): 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Dear God, keep my favorite radio presenters safe.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Most Nigerian men Above 30 are in really bad state of health ranging from poor heart health , fatty livers , single kidney , candida overgrowth, narrowed plaque covered arteries and more yet the sad part is many hardly know .. RIP sir
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by vanida6: 1:19pm On May 27, 2017
Eyyah RIP
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
I notice radio presenters die a lot , why?
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
Lol!
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
duduade:
No shift...? Obviously worked from monday to sunday...

People should try to pay more attention to their health!!!!

Some do 4-6hours daily.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by burkingx(f): 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
angry.......... SERIOUSLY shocked shocked shocked........

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
bobojesu:
One gone again. ....GOD help us all... . lipsrsealed
wet in consign God when they wan use overwork kill person
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:24pm On May 27, 2017
The dead man looks like a comedian in his short, shirt and tie.

Life no get duplicate o! just live the best of it while you are alive and be good to your fellow human.

Rest in Peace ( RIP )
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Sad

Reporters and media personnels are dying...I know it is because of their jaundiced news and the bribes they take from cursed politicans to report lies.

Dear Lord please forgive them.

But this his dressing though undecided

RIP sir
RIP to fashion also

I take it you've never experienced misfortune, set backs or illnesses in your life?

Who are you to pass judgement on him? Do you know those people well enough to prove that they collected bribes from your so called politicians and they died from curses?

It was his choice to dress that way. Stop judging.

4 Likes

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
Rochas is working
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2017
RIP Sir. Mbaise Nation has some of best human capital in Africa. There is hardly any intelectual field that you will not see Mbaise people.

1 Like

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2017
I can remember this man when I was still in the Village in Enugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Looking Good In Latest Pictures / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.