Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) (27222 Views)

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ThatIgboBoy: 1:42pm On May 27, 2017
Rest in peace Eddy Onye nkwaaa.

I remember coming back to owerri from lagos seeking admission into imsu then. I spent sometime with my uncle and he normaly took me to his office along weatheral road. That was were i encountered the voice of this man and he made me start liking the kinda igbo songs i wasnt used to. Rest in peace
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ralph28(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2017
Onye nkwa, heeeeee,
De Eddy laa na udo. embarassed embarassed cry cry

Eddy was an icon of communication.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 1:57pm On May 27, 2017
I loved his person without meeting him personally... .

Sobs..... . Death is a b*tch..

A happy Repose i pray thee..
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by lightwind(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2017
Nwanna anaaaa
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2017
Haba what is happening first it was Chukwuma of channels then Dj Ray and now this...God help us ooo RIP to the dead tho!
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Okeycima: 3:23pm On May 27, 2017
Chineke!!!! I hope this is a joke, this is probably one of the best ⚓ of heartland FM. the very few that gives us cool and old igbo jams and the voice of the morning breakfast program 'una abola Chi'. Popularly known as Eddie Anyanwu 'onye nkwa'
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by JustCare: 3:27pm On May 27, 2017
Who will play those ancestral songs for me on radio now. Songs like, akata ejeje y'ewere mma ya fii n'obo cry

I so much miss East embarassed

Rest well, my favorite radio presenter. Hope heartland fm finds your duplicate before I visit sad
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Adegokenath(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Is it the week for journalist/newscaster?
On Monday, that of Channel TV in state house.
On Wednesday, that of Odenigbo FM
And now, another.
Nathaniel abimbola of osbc tv also
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 27, 2017
cry
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by debbie(f): 4:11pm On May 27, 2017
JustCare:
Who will play those ancestral songs for me on radio now. Songs like, akata ejeje y'ewere mma ya fii n'obo cry

Rest well, my favorite radio presenter. Hope heartland fm finds your duplicate before I visit sad
you just reminded me of his early morning shows ....Eddy anyanwu was one of the voices that made me listen to heartland fm those days after IBC orient was no longer relevant. .Eddy onye nkwa laa n udo...
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Sad

Reporters and media personnels are dying...I know it is because of their jaundiced news and the bribes they take from cursed politicans to report lies.

But this his dressing though undecided

RIP sir
RIP to fashion also

Dear Lord please forgive them.

This is a foolish comment!
Iranu.... Abasha!
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by hardbody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
JustCare:

There is a guy at the departure lounge of owerri airport that sells all those old musics. I always go in there to check out his new stocks whenever I am flying back to Lagos. There is hardly any evergreen that i don't have, including the ones I grew up hearing my dad playing them.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2017
Many many young people died nowadays.

Thinking about recession alone can kill person.

APC government has destroyed nigeria.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by iykeval85(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
R.i.P sir
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by JustCare: 5:26pm On May 27, 2017
hardbody:

There is a guy at the departure lounge of owerri airport that sells all those old musics. I always go in there to check out his new stocks whenever I am flying back to Lagos. There is hardly any evergreen that i don't have, including the ones I grew up hearing my dad playing them.

I'm taking note of this. Thanks
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by JustCare: 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
debbie:
you just reminded me of his early morning shows ....Eddy anyanwu was one of the voices that made me listen to heartland fm those days after IBC orient was no longer relevant. .Eddy onye nkwa laa n udo...

He had this golden voice cry
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Yesitsme(f): 6:36pm On May 27, 2017
debbie:
are u from Owerri?
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by benjanny(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
Rest in peace Eddy Onye Nkwaaaaaaa.He was one of the reason why i enjoy listening to radio nigeria heartland fm likewise Jude Ajaero man of the moment.
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by debbie(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2017
Naa,but i had a good time there..from IBC AM to FM, to heartland...to NTA..So you can relate.
Emmmm who remembers the-IGIRIGI NDU grin grin grin grin
Yesitsme:
are u from Owerri?
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by pamijlove(f): 8:52pm On May 27, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Is it the week for journalist/newscaster?
On Monday, that of Channel TV in state house.
On Wednesday, that of Odenigbo FM
And now, another.
What happened to odenigbo fm
Re: Eddy Anyanwu Of Heartland FM Is Dead (Photos) by Notime5656(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Pictured At Harvard University / Eberechi Eze Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.