Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media (636 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ‘toyo Baby’ For Being An Ingrate? / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Funke Akindele Calls Out Air France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by metromediaboss: 9:25am On May 27, 2017
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has taken to her social media page to call out Air France over a dissatisfaction service rendered.

The actress who noted that she has been in London since May 24th claimed she is yet to receive her luggage even after the airline promised it’ll only take 24hours to deliver.

The actress further in her tweets noted that she has had to buy new clothes as her luggage has failed to arrive despite having complained several times to the appropriate quarters.

She wrote:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/funke-akindele-calls-air-france-out-on.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by NwaObinkita: 9:28am On May 27, 2017
All these celebrities can rant on social media.

I won't be shocked if that bag is opened now and all you will see is Sanitary pad, phone charger and Ewedu leaves.

Nonsense..

I dedicate my FTC to Arsenal.
At all at all na witch, congrats on your FA cup today.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by gede7744(f): 9:29am On May 27, 2017
Pele funke
how can we help you now
Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by BlackDBagba: 9:32am On May 27, 2017
Cheap flight , cheap service.
Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by carzola(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2017
How is this our
Business? Is she representing
Us in London or her pocket.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by duduade: 9:34am On May 27, 2017
People above me... Bad belle people
Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by emeijeh(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2017
Abeg use your Jennifa engrish for dem.....they will understanding you after you spoke it and they will do sumtin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by quiverfull(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

I won't be shocked if that bag is opened now and all you will see is Sanitary pad, phone charger and Ewedu leaves.

Nonsense..

Even if all she has in there were just the sanitary towel like you said, they have breached the contract they had with her. Her luggage was supposed to arrive with her. This has happened to me before, and it can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by evy1(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nonsense..

Am sure you never bothered going through your write up before posting,you were just in a hurry to be FTC.
Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by Victornezzar: 11:18am On May 27, 2017
Wats our business with dah
dd we travel with her
mtcheeeeew
Next please

Re: Funke Akindele Calls Air France Out On Social Media by shadrach77: 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
I'm not surprised. Air France has a very poor reputation when it comes to baggage delivery. Sorry Jenifa cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Trending Pic On Ig Of A Pregnant Man / Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome Their First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessne / Hottest Actresses In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.