Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) (23597 Views)

Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / How I Lost N1.5m To ATM Thieves Through My 11-year-old Son (pic) / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
hotdealz:
Sorry for the lost but why didn't you guys take him to the hospital instead?
Bro. How can liver kill somebody in the space of two weeks, After his death, we later found out he was poisoned.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by darlenese(f): 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=2chainzz post=56929067]That's how my dad died there, 2012 cos he believed the man and went there for healing. The ushers didn't even let him in, Someone with chronic liver problem he was stranded, He died inside the bus that was bringing him back home. Since then I don't just trust this man. RIP Dad we really do miss you.[/quo

Why didn't your Dad go to the hospital, is TB Joshua a medical Dr.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Emassive(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2017
stuffs4me:
And the scam pastor didn't see that coming? Or is TB Joshua not the same pastor that keeps seeing fake prophesies upandan?

The same fake prophesies from the fake pastor that saw a female American President some months ago.

Your brain right now

Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by klax(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
Pls wbat has T.B Joshua has to do with this Yea she came for miracle and Dan what for goodness. Many who could take their time to read this epistle will started abusing T.B Joshua as if he is the culprit the caption of this thread is unfair on T.B Joshua edit please.

Criminal us a criminal let both the boyfriend and her face the music and pls don't involve embarrassing caption to create pooh traffic jam to role cash in for your blog such action is a fraud.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by hotdealz(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
2chainzz:
Bro. How can liver kill somebody in the space of two weeks, After his death, we later found out he was poisoned.
that space of two weeks is enough for the doctors to treat him.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=darlenese post=56932078][/quote] Someone made him go. The man came was like he should go bla bla and that was the end. He left with life and came back lifeless.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2017
hotdealz:
that space of two weeks is enough for the doctors to treat him.
The whole thing was too fast.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by darlenese(f): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
2chainzz:
Someone made him go. The man came was like he should go bla bla and that was the end. He left with life and came back lifeless.

What a pity. That's why I don't listen to some oversabi advice, if he had gone to the hospital I'm sure it could have been treated.

May God deliver us from wrong counsel .
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Yorobastard(m): 5:30pm On May 27, 2017
2chainzz:
That's how my dad died there, 2012 cos he believed the man and went there for healing. The ushers didn't even let him in, Someone with chronic liver problem he was stranded, He died inside the bus that was bringing him back home. Since then I don't just trust this man. RIP Dad we really do miss you.

I understand your pain but the pastor is not to be blamed...it's the ushers.....Ever since the building incident that happened there it's been very hard for one to see him even if you want to go for deliverance as you will need all your hospital documents and will have to be there as early as the mornings.....Sorry for your loss
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
Yorobastard:

I understand your pain but the pastor is not to be blamed...it's the ushers.....Ever since the building incident that happened there it's been very hard for one to see him even if you want to go for deliverance as you will need all your hospital documents and will have to be there as early as the mornings.....Sorry for your loss
Bro it was 2012.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
darlenese:

What a pity. That's why I don't listen to some oversabi advice, if he had gone to the hospital I'm sure it could have been treated.

May God deliver us from wrong counsel .
Amen ooo seriously.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by neolboy(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2017
stuffs4me:
And the scam pastor didn't see that coming? Or is TB Joshua not the same pastor that keeps seeing fake prophesies upandan?

The same fake prophesies from the fake pastor that saw a female American President some months ago.

Mumu always thinking with your black anus
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by stuffs4me(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2017
vickylincon:
you didn't read where the ushers turned her back shey?

Emassive:

Your brain right now

Lol.. See all the brainwashed mofos
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by OSCAMO: 6:19am On May 28, 2017
stuffs4me:

Hahaha....

How is your female American president sef.

Hahaha....these people stupidity has knows no bound."Prophet" Joshua my foot!
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by rosebuzz(f): 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
2chainzz:
That's how my dad died there, 2012 cos he believed the man and went there for healing. The ushers didn't even let him in, Someone with chronic liver problem he was stranded, He died inside the bus that was bringing him back home. Since then I don't just trust this man. RIP Dad we really do miss you.
Not his fault but does ushers dey behave abnormally, dey see demselves as God d man of God cannot see wat is going on around d church dey av close 2 20,000 pple everyday. I am telling u papa is a nice man assuming ur dad was giving d opportunity 2 see him I believed he would av been healed. I also stopped attending d church because of does ushers & disciples dey are terrible pple.
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 29, 2017
rosebuzz:
Not his fault but does ushers dey behave abnormally, dey see demselves as God d man of God cannot see wat is going on around d church dey av close 2 20,000 pple everyday. I am telling u papa is a nice man assuming ur dad was giving d opportunity 2 see him I believed he would av been healed. I also stopped attending d church because of does ushers & disciples dey are terrible pple.
I wish my mom will understand this sha. cos her hatred for the man is something else.

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by Emassive(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
stuffs4me:

Lol.. See all the brainwashed mofos

Programmed mind of negativity
Re: Lady Seeking Miracle At TB Joshua's Church And Lover Kidnap Policeman Son (pic) by mgh2: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
brunofarad:
Hmmmm
Please I need the html code for this waving text on your signature.
Is the html code based on “marquee” ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences / Mob Sets Suspected Robber Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) / Man Impersonating Atiku Abubakar Jailed For 6 Months (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.