Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

{Amazon En Ebay} Partner With These Guys; Introduction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / {Amazon En Ebay} Partner With These Guys; Introduction. (365 Views)

Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Tre-en-en Nutritional Supplement For Healthy Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{Amazon En Ebay} Partner With These Guys; Introduction. by drcast(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
Hi guys,

My name is Babatunde from [url]oababatunde.com[/url]. I will be starting this thread where I get to share with you best practices on how to GET PAID by these two (and others) e-commerce giants.

Without much ado, the bottom line is these guys sell products, physical products, with millions of customers already. So your job will is simply to be a middle man, helping these customers surf through millions of products on Amazon and Ebay while getting paid in the process.

WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR THESE GUYS!
According to a recent stat, which you can google online, these guys earn every second; see below:

30 Top Earning Websites That Make A Lot Of Money Online

Rank Website Founders Annual Revenue $ Per Second
1 Amazon Jeff Bezos $107 Billion $3392.94
2 Google Larry Page, Sergey Brin $74.98B $2378.23
3 JD.com Liu Qiangdong aka Richard Liu $28B $887.87
4 Facebook Mark Zuckerberg, Chris Hughes $17.93B $568.56
5 Tencent Ma Huateng $12.89B $408.74
6 Reuters Paul Reuter $12.6B $399.54
7 Alibaba Peng Lei, Jack Ma $12.29B $389.71
8 Paypal Peter Thiel, Yu Pan, Luke Nosek, Elon Musk, Ken Howery, Max Levchin $9.248B $293.25
9 Priceline Jesse Fink, Jay S. Walker, Scott Case $9.22B $292.36
10 eBay Pierre Omidyar $8.59B $272.39

Also, unlike other forms of business, you don't have to go in search of customers, there are loyal customers who will always buy from these guys. Your duty is to be in the RIGHT PLACE at the RIGHT TIME.

SUMMARY OF WHAT WE'LL BE DISCUSSING:

1:
Throw It Up & Watch It Sell Instantly

2:
Locate Customers that Convert

3:
Watch the commissions ROLL in!

4:
Get INSTANT Cash For Your Products

You don't have to wait around for your Amazon payment to start seeing some cash from your products. I'll show you an easy way to get some instant cash for your books that just requires a couple of copy and pasting clicks on 2 specific websites. You'll get checks for $100s within a few days.

Here's a saying from one of my colleagues;

[center]
Amazon has the kind of MEGA email list that Frank Kern dreams about... and they're all buyers! That's powerful stuff. If you can get your product on that list, you'll make a flood of sales. I'll show you how it's done.

Think! Everyone in IM is trying to build up a massive list, but Amazon already has an OGRE of a list and you can get on it FAST. Do what works!

I have been a publisher on Amazon for quite a while and your tricks will definitely help me boost my sales. These tricks are very simple and will work for any niche on Amazon. I like the idea presented on the 35th page, where you emphasize on making a few easy bucks while promoting our Amazon titles, nothing can get easier than that." - vnp007
[/center]

All the services offered in the image above, I'll work you through the process.

In the main time, you can look up my personal blog on [url]oababatunde.com[/url] and my own e-commerce website [url]divasdive.com
[/url]

Speak to you soon.
OAB

Re: {Amazon En Ebay} Partner With These Guys; Introduction. by africanman85: 2:41pm On May 27, 2017
Present

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partner/investor With A Large And Open Heart/mind / New Executive Order By Osinbajo Supports Made-in-nigeria Goods / Get A Business Plan To Set Up And Expand Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.