Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry (1331 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Dollar Bills: 'See Money! Come Pick If You Are Hungry' / Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by PriestJoseph: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2018
This trend of selling ebook for mini importation is laughable. My fellow Nigerians we should change our mentality of always ripping people off their hard earned money just because they need our help.

It is wickedness, I have done mini importation for over 3 years as a married man with a daughter so I have seen it all and know almost everything. What are you writing in the ebook for mini importation?

You should gladly help your fellow brother to grow financially rather than trying to pull him or her down. It is becoming too rampant and not funny anymore.

Mini importation is just about having a good agent in China, a good shipping company and understanding facebook ads which does not take more than a day or 2 to learn. Is that what you are writing in the ebook? madness.
This is one reason God can not allow you prosper because you don't want to help anyone if you really knew a lot about mini importation then why are you not importing it yourself because I know that anyone that really understands mini importation will not condescend to sell ebooks for just N1,000.

And for you that wants to succeed in mini importation, it is a good venture, I can testify to that. Be ready to learn, work hard and discipline your spending habit, understand how to maintain loyal customers, it's that simple.

My name is Priest Ekong and I am the last person that will collect money from anyone in the name of teaching him or her mini importation, after all, no one collected money from me. I want my name to be popular in a few months through this medium, everyone that wants to learn mini importation should add me 09069164502. If I ever ask you to give me money pls come back here and say it. God forbid that I will do that, I am making it in my business so I do not need such monies, I just want to have so many friends outside my state and also good prayers from people.

Let us all stand with each other my friends, together we can grow taller, the market is huge......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by kelvine(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2018
I am sending you a message on your phone now, thanks for this.

Modified.

I contacted OP privately and he gave relevant information on Mini Importation (including Agents number) all for free. Also a promise of mentor ship all the way.

More blessings
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2018
The most annoying thing is most of these ebook sellers are not involved in this business.

@OP,if you are into business...that will make easier for you to tutor
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by jhorse: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2018
cool bro.. I got d agent number for free.
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by planetx13: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2018
PriestJoseph:
This trend of selling ebook for mini importation is laughable. My fellow Nigerians we should change our mentality of always ripping people off their hard earned money just because they need our help.

It is wickedness, I have done mini importation for over 3 years as a married man with a daughter so I have seen it all and know almost everything. What are you writing in the ebook for mini importation?

You should gladly help your fellow brother to grow financially rather than trying to pull him or her down. It is becoming too rampant and not funny anymore.

Mini importation is just about having a good agent in China, a good shipping company and understanding facebook ads which does not take more than a day or 2 to learn. Is that what you are writing in the ebook? madness.
This is one reason God can not allow you prosper because you don't want to help anyone if you really knew a lot about mini importation then why are you not importing it yourself because I know that anyone that really understands mini importation will not condescend to sell ebooks for just N1,000.

And for you that wants to succeed in mini importation, it is a good venture, I can testify to that. Be ready to learn, work hard and discipline your spending habit, understand how to maintain loyal customers, it's that simple.

My name is Priest Joseph and I am the last person that will collect money from anyone in the name of teaching him or her mini importation, after all, no one collected money from me. I want my name to be popular in a few months through this medium, everyone that wants to learn mini importation should add me 09069164502. If I ever ask you to give me money pls come back here and say it. God forbid that I will do that, I am making it in my business so I do not need such monies, I just want to have so many friends outside my state and also good prayers from people.

Let us all stand with each other my friends, together we can grow taller, the market is huge......

God bless you . Someone who claims to be making millions monthly will be looking for N 1,000 like a hungry man.

You have said everything to know about mini importation...its just 3 simple steps
.. Chinese agent
... Shipping agent
.. sales

Nobody should waste their money again. Thanks op and bless you

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by PriestJoseph: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2018
jhorse:
cool bro.. I got d agent number for free.
Welcome bro and may God bless you. Keep to your promise of helping others without collecting money from them. Work hard, reduce spending, be nice to your customers, consistent and you will make it. God help your business to grow.
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by remsixs: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
@priestjoseph, the agent number you gave me. She has stopped replying well after I sent her the money for my goods.she said it has been ordered but she didn’t send me pictures nor reply my messages. I feel this is a scam .

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by fxdee(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
remsixs:
@priestjoseph, the agent number you gave me. She has stopped replying well after I sent her the money for my goods.she said it has been ordered but she didn’t send me pictures nor reply my messages. I feel this is a scam .
..really?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by africanman85: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2018
remsixs:
How much did u pay ?
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by PriestJoseph: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2018
remsixs:
In your ignorance, you feel coming here is the best? imagine this, this is probably the first time am going to vent my anger on someone, this is one reason most Nigerians refuse helping people. You dare try to tarnish my image, so because you paid her she should kill herself? she said she has ordered and all you could have done is to wait, a lot of people have ordered and received, I am a man of integrity and I do not tarnish my image for anything. I order goods over 500k and still wait for my goods to arrive, this festive period is delaying many people's orders because there are lots of orders from china this season.

You dare do this for the sincere help and time I spent teaching you people for free? Thank you so much.
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by elderken(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2018
Good work bro.
Should I say I didn't learn from anyone, what mini importation is, had to make use of google and do a lot of research.
Bn rocking it as far back 2010.
Those guys selling copy and paste Ebooks aren't and haven't made much money from it, hence had to resort selling crap as ebook for the gullible ones.
People should learn how to take their time and do some personal research about any business. No business is a get rich quick thing.
KILL THE GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY.
CHEERS
Re: Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry by remsixs: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
PriestJoseph:

In your ignorance, you feel coming here is the best? imagine this, this is probably the first time am going to vent my anger on someone, this is one reason most Nigerians refuse helping people. You dare try to tarnish my image, so because you paid her she should kill herself? she said she has ordered and all you could have done is to wait, a lot of people have ordered and received, I am a man of integrity and I do not tarnish my image for anything. I order goods over 500k and still wait for my goods to arrive, this festive period is delaying many people's orders because there are lots of orders from china this season.

You dare do this for the sincere help and time I spent teaching you people for free? Thank you so much.

Okay, festive period is over now. Since 19th I ordered. Nothing yet , u were claiming u helped ppl for free and now it’s over three weeks now. I called u more than ten times to send me details of the shipping company, you refused . My what’s app messages , u read and ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online / Join GIFTALWORLD Today And Start Making Money Monthly / Uber Driver's Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.