Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' (31934 Views)

Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Repairnigeria(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2017
k
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by DerrickOfficial(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2017
Looks like what kanye would design grin. Nice dress tho
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by lawalosky(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2017
who she epp? And who the fashion epp?
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2017
Some Nigerians should be sent to jail for the crime Savagery

its becoming too much of them ni sad
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by tiswell(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Some fans can be so silly and a pain in the neck.

Nice outfit for those who can decipher a good fashion
what is nice about that outfitsad??

1 Like

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Not sure I'm feeling this... I ain't Kanye West.
. Op pls look for something reasonalble to post not this thrash pls
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2017
Op so this also news abi?continue
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by leofab(f): 7:38pm On May 27, 2017
Olosha
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Totti9(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2017
She look sexy and beautiful in it
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by suwalee(f): 9:15pm On May 27, 2017
joshkiddies:
Reacting to the photos Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo shared on her Instagram page, a follower disclosed that the outfit she wore for her birthday party is a 'public uniform' in her area.

In her own words;

'Uche this outfit na uniform of,everybody in my area have it'

Replying this, Uche Ogbodo told her that she's sure everyone in her area can't afford the original wear. Here's what went down on her Instagram page;

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/uche-ogbodo-follower-thinks-outfit-public-uniform.html

Lalasticlala
lord....sometimes i ask mysel why alll these old women cant take a cue on dressing from genevieve bikonu
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Some fans can be so silly and a pain in the neck.

Nice outfit for those who can decipher a good fashion

Aunty u call this fashion...or madness
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2017
somebody's role model tongue
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2017
mhizesther:

Aunty u call this fashion...or madness
She wore that outfit to a club which is not inappropriate. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Trust me, If beyonce or Rihana wore it now you will be celebrating them
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
She wore that outfit to a club which is not inappropriate. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Trust me, If beyonce or Rihana wore it now you will be celebrating them

I'm sorry this is nigeria nd I'm not into beyonce or Rihanna....So because they are celebrities they should dress like mad people?
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 27, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm sorry this is nigeria nd I'm not into beyonce or Rihanna....So because they are celebrities they should dress like mad people?
Sorry when we start listing morality and immortality we will get lost along the way
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
Sorry when we start listing morality and immortality we will get lost along the way

No problem babe..do have a great night rest
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by tayorh(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2017
The outfit be like the sack weh Mallam dem deh put Onions for Mile 12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Mimzyy(f): 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
This rag Dress top is like pure water in Balogun market on the Island.
While there is no biggie if a celeb adorns a common outfit, I feel it's out of place for her to overhype that rag Dress top. It's the same thing, there's no true original or fake.

2 Likes

Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Siscooh: 11:16pm On May 27, 2017
Foolish and naked outfit. Darkness!!!
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by peterbello(m): 12:59am On May 28, 2017
Still looking for the dress. Cos all I see is rag.
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by mercy232(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2017
Okay! See these mumus fighting over rag... # radarada #
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by suremanpatriot: 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
This babe down slim down wells,now she dresses lik olosho,waitin $he dey find sef,husband or sdaddies?
Re: Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
But it's true nau... this outfit is everywhere on Instagram joor... besides na beach wear babes dey use on top bikini. Mumu celebrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US / Lady Tattoos Davido's Face On Her Chest / Toyin Saraki Meets Busola Dakolo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.