Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi (32552 Views)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank In Two Years / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obidevine(m): 1:21pm On May 27, 2017
The Asset Management Company of Nigeria says it is close to selling Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Ltd to Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, and two Nigerian states.

AMCON’s Chief Executive, Ahmed Kuru, told Reuters that all processes on the bids were completed about two months ago and all that is left is the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Dangote, in alliance with the states of Kaduna and Kebbi and the Bank of Industry, made a bid to acquire a majority stake in PAN last year after AMCON moved to sell off some of the assets it acquired in the wake of the banking crisis.

The automaker is worth over N15 billion.

Peugeot Automobile, a Nigerian vehicle assembly plant located in Kaduna State, has Psa Peugeot Citroen as its technical partner with a capacity to assemble 90,000 cars a year.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/05/27/amcon-sell-peugeot-dangote-two-states/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by NwaObinkita: 1:22pm On May 27, 2017
angry
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Since Dangote is the only Nigerian businessman.
Nonsense

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obidevine(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2017
Good news

4 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obidevine(m): 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Nonsense

Trust me if other credible people had put in a bid, they'd have considered them too.

63 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by PMWSpirit(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2017
They should just kuku sell this country to Dangote . And share the money give us make every body find hin square root. Iranu

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by shedgoz(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2017
SMH for this country. Shey na Dangote be the only person for Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obidevine(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by AngelicBeing: 7:45am On May 28, 2017
sad
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by smartty68(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2017
I just hope I won't wakeup one day to hear that Naija has been sold out o grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by laurel03(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2017
shedgoz:
SMH for this country. Shey na Dangote be the only person for Nigeria.
can u afford it??
or na only dangote family go work 4 d company.... if other stupid politicians invest our money in Nigeria things for better instead of oyinbo land.
#Alaye double ur hustle

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by xnsandrxns: 7:46am On May 28, 2017
He's into automobile now?

I hope he runs it well like his other companies

All those thieving politicians and other rich guys should learn from this man that your money can work more for you when you invest in your country rather than stash them away in septic tanks and foreign banks

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by daftpikin: 7:47am On May 28, 2017
Oh well
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by nairaman66(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2017
Government of dangote, for dangote and by dangote!! grin

Na paddy, paddy government we dey oO! Egbami Ooo!! Fela said this coupe of years ago and he was murdered!!

21 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by amarachi06(f): 7:47am On May 28, 2017
What of Adenuga, Otedola, Ibeto and others? Just give me my own share and sell Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by SweetJoystick(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2017
Make Dangote kuku buy Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by techycontents(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Good development
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by smartty68(m): 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Peugeot Automobile, a Nigerian vehicle assembly plant located in Kaduna State, has Psa Peugeot Citroen as its technical partner with a capacity to assemble 90,000 cars a year.
So they even have the capacity to assemble 90k cars in a year yet I could barely find Peugeot cars on Naija roads. Funny fifool

8 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by MemphisRaynes: 7:48am On May 28, 2017
Everything Dangote!

Let us sell Nigeria to the UK, and Biafra to Israel.
Like if you agree, share if you don't.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by prettyboi1(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2017
laurel03:
can u afford it
Don't mind that guy. Nigerians always be looking for free stuff & cursing other people making legit moves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by YourWife(f): 7:49am On May 28, 2017
Wow! Consumer goods, Oil and Gas, and now Automobile? Shey this man knows there is money in Real Estate and Politics too... Dangote for PRESIDENT embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by basty: 7:49am On May 28, 2017
Let us sell Nigeria to Dangote .

The man will manage us well for profitability

3 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by kalemy(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2017
make dem lulu sell the whole of naija to dangote.

my Biafra is coming soon.

4 Likes

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by morbeta(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Nonsense

My brother if you bid for it and have credibility and the resources believe me you will be given. Dangote represents unseen interest that will baffle you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by okonja(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2017
I will bid for it soon
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2017
I wan buyam
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Nobody: 7:50am On May 28, 2017
Na Only Dangote Dey For This Country,who Dangote Epp Self,

1 Like

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by erico2k2(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2017
obidevine:

Trust me if other credible people had put in a bid, they'd have considered them too.
Are you sure
U see ina sane society, they will never agree to do this, it is putting too much power of control on the hands of a single individual, see how he is controlling cement.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obembet(f): 7:52am On May 28, 2017
How I wish this man can go bid for Osun,Benue and kogi state. Fayose is very stubborn, he may not like to sell Ekiti cos ponmo.. I trust aregbe, he can sell anything sellable.. Including every civil servant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by adecz: 7:52am On May 28, 2017
I feel it's a good move
by AMCON to unburden some cumbersome
assets from its inventory

The only problem is that,
I feel the value of PAN has
been manipulated & reduced by
Dangote & crew to auction value to
make it a rosy deal for purchase. angry

How can a whole Assembly plant
with all its assets & 90,000 cars capacity
be worth Just about $40m (about N14bn)?
And by the way, who carried out
the valuation??

It will take nothing less than $2bn
to build such a plant 2day. Ordinary
VP's residence cost N13bn to renovate
during GEJ's tenure ( shocked ).

Dangote & Elrufai, make una park well;
we sabi una antecedents..
We cannot be fooled. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by shaddoww: 7:52am On May 28, 2017
Wen did dey do d bidding? And I don't like d idea of d 2 states buying some percentage, we know wat happened to econet dat lagos n Delta bought, government don't have business doing business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Nutase: 7:54am On May 28, 2017
tongue
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obua: 7:54am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Nonsense
my friend, go and buy. The company was sold some years ago to ASD motors who ran it down further and burdened it more with debt. It is better the facility is in use, than it lying waste. Go to Lekki free Zone and see what Dangote is doing and you will doff your hat for him. It's the largest project site in Nigerian history.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.