Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi (32549 Views)

AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank After 2019 Elections / AMCON To Sell Polaris Bank In Two Years / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House (2) (3) (4)

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by obowunmi(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2017
Dangote is a lobbyist not a business man.

#fact
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by sami75: 8:21am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Since Dangote is the only Nigerian businessman.
Nonsense

Bros I hope you have an idea of the number foreign banks and foreign investors willing to invest in any Dangote Venture. His brand attracts billions in Dollars, how many Nigeria businessmen have this clout. The majority of other businessmen are importers and contractors who are looking for short-term profit.
How many businessmen are also willing to invest in regions or businesses that are unfavourable?
What we need now is a system that works and Dangote is one of the few that works in Nigeria.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by kick(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2017
Wait! wait! DANGOTE this, DANGOTE that, those with money are quick to know when power have shifted. He did these during the PDP administration and now the APC. I have no problem with someone trying to expand his business, but I must raise my voice when I believe Nigerian Government favors a particular individual to the extent they make it so easy for him to acquire anything he points his finger. I read News-papers and I never saw a page that's says Peugeot was for sale.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by aribisala0(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2017
Dangote is 60 so be patient. He will run out of time

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by oganoble(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2017
smartty68:

So they even have the capacity to assemble 90k cars in a year yet I could barely find Peugeot cars on Naija roads. Funny fifool
Northerners like Peugeot and Mercedes. There are lots of Peugeot cars on the roads in the North. So I believe thats why Dangote, kebbi and Kaduna together put in the highest bid. Peugeot for north be like Toyota for south

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by loswhite(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2017
Can anybody see bank of industry included? This man will just get loan with almost no interest to buy the plant at a low cost compared to the actual cost of the plant and just maximize profit.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Samorama: 8:28am On May 28, 2017
15billion naira make him buy human beign together with nigeria.infact hw this news take affect our economy growth when i had that dangote still owning truck officers entitlement.richestman that sacked about 800 staffs both ibese and obajana.so he has money to buy this and that rubbish news.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by unmask: 8:29am On May 28, 2017
Klington:
If you check closely, you will see there have been interest from other qualified nigerians, but dangote will always be preferred based on favoritism just the way Ibeto's cement license was revoked because of dangote.... Hopeless country
oga if you have proof of your claim....kindly produce it, if not just hush so we can have peace.....how much did abrahamovich buy chelsea....how much debt did he write off and how much has he invested?

You guys just find ways to stir up trouble

Someone even mentioned Innoson.....Innoson that is still looking for funds to manage his own plant.

And in case you don't know.....there are few people banks will lend money to these days....and unless you have cash at hand or very credit worthy.....you won't have money to buy a plant

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by godquality: 8:30am On May 28, 2017
If only we have constant power supply in this country, many industrial companies would've remained in this country. We already have a cheap labour force but lack of power plus corruption in all facet of our lives are the biggest hindrance to our progress.

Meanwhile Dangote is like hydra but in a good way. Delving into everything possible. There's a good reason why he's the richest man is Africa. He's a biz man.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by bellotaofeek: 8:32am On May 28, 2017
It's Dagote's turn . It could be yours or mine tomorrow. I wish him all the best . At least many people will get jobs through it .
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by sami75: 8:34am On May 28, 2017
loswhite:
Can anybody see bank of industry included? This man will just get loan with almost no interest to buy the plant at a low cost compared to the actual cost of the plant and just maximize profit.

Bros, which Nigerian bank can give 16 billion dollars for the refinery he is building in Lagos when our Nigeria 2017 budget is about 26 billion Dollars or which bank will give someone money when they are not sure he can pay back.All the discos and Nitel that has been sold before with loans from Nigeria banks, where are they but tell me one venture of this Dangote that is not doing well.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by astana1: 8:40am On May 28, 2017
Good. we should be increasing Northern investment.
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by bukitt: 8:41am On May 28, 2017

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by arsenal33: 8:45am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
AMCON should also sell River Niger and Benue and Univeristy of Nigeria Nsukka to him.

Nonsense
Other nigerian businessmen build hotels and shopping centres. Foreigners come here and open factories
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 8:49am On May 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Are you sure
U see ina sane society, they will never agree to do this, it is putting too much power of control on the hands of a single individual, see how he is controlling cement.
who told the others not to start before him? No one is complaining as Bill gates is singlehandedly controlling 65% of the computer in the whole world.. Sheybe he started from somewhere? He didbt become like this over night, if no one wants to work like he is doing then let him continue to buy everything.. If e dey pain una make una go monopolize una own industry..

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Idrismusty97(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nonsense
Did your father bid for it and wasn't given?
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by sapele914(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nonsense
Why your papa no go bid,or is he not of age?Mr Hater.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 8:52am On May 28, 2017
bukitt:

Wait till Dangote completes his refinery then Nigerians go know say na Dangote get Nigeria for him palm. Since d foolish politicians no get business acumen except embezzle n carry go keep for obodoyibo or hide am for graveyards or keep for their house. If Dangote buy Nigeria assets finish wetin come remain other than buy Nigeria herself? Watch out!!!
how much is dangote worth? Una no dey use una head? The industries that he is dominating cannot be taken away from him but there are other industries that are begging to be exploited but every one wants oil money and hotel.. Yinmu.. Make una dey there.. Make e buy even aso rock

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by Elfaris(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2017
obidevine:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/05/27/amcon-sell-peugeot-dangote-two-states/
All those insulting Dangote should ask the politician to do same and invest heavily in the country instead of stacking the stolen money in uncompleted buildings, suck away's, and forests.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 8:56am On May 28, 2017
aribisala0:
Dangote is 60 so be patient. He will run out of time
imagine talk.. Even his dead body will still worth more than your lineage back to adam

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 8:57am On May 28, 2017
Elfaris:

All those insulting Dangote should ask the politician to do same and invest heavily in the country instead of stacking the stolen money in uncompleted buildings, suck away's, and forests.
abi ooh.. Elon musk used 1.6billion to set fully set up solar city.. Ibori stole almost 5× that amount and they are celebrating him..

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 8:59am On May 28, 2017
kick:
Wait! wait! DANGOTE this, DANGOTE that, those with money are quick to know when power have shifted. He did these during the PDP administration and now the APC. I have no problem with someone trying to expand his business, but I must raise my voice when I believe Nigerian Government favors a particular individual to the extent they make it so easy for him to acquire anything he points his finger. I read News-papers and I never saw a page that's says Peugeot was for sale.
how can u see it? When poverty has blinded your eyes.. Yinmu.. If it's easy to point fingers go and point na.. Tell me which of the companies that dangote is handling isn't doing well? If no other business man wants to think outside oil and hotel.. Let him continue..
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by loswhite(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2017
sami75:

Bros, which Nigerian bank can give 16 billion dollars for the refinery he is building in Lagos when our Nigeria 2017 budget is about 26 billion Dollars or which bank will give someone money when they are not sure he can pay back.All the discos and Nitel that has been sold before with loans from Nigeria banks, where are they but tell me one venture of this Dangote that is not doing well.
first of all find out about bank of industry. I stated buying far lower than the actual price than the plant should cost and u did not see anything wrong with that right? I don't have a problem with his management of the plant hence I never said anything about that, so please read my post and understand my concern....finally I will like u to find out abt AMCON and why it was created I think that will answer your questions on which bank will give loan to someone that they are not sure can payback...

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 9:01am On May 28, 2017
obowunmi:
Dangote is a lobbyist not a business man.

#fact
oya lobby and become $15billion in human form na.. Yinmu..

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by tiwiex(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
obidevine:

Trust me if other credible people had put in a bid, they'd have considered them too.

Crap Talk. There is something called antitrust bro. Credibility? What does that mean? 150million people and u proudly say we have one credible person? There is more to it. Notice the region where all d interested parties come from? Also notice where the Amcon boss comes from. Ok oh. Dey talk credibility while the nation is raped.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by grandstar(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Nonsense
It is a white elephant project and the only reason that will make it viable is very high tariffs on new and used cars

Our suffering never start

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by yahmohy27: 9:01am On May 28, 2017
obembet:
How I wish this man can go bid for Osun,Benue and kogi state. Fayose is very stubborn, he may not like to sell Ekiti cos ponmo.. I trust aregbe, he can sell anything sellable.. Including every civil servant.
Out of put ,pls try again
Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 9:01am On May 28, 2017
iamadonis2:
Haters everywhere! Go and ask your Father to bid for something other than your Mother's wrapper.

Smh
am dead.. Lol.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 9:04am On May 28, 2017
tiwiex:

Crap Talk. There is something called antitrust bro. Credibility? What does that mean? 150million people and u proudly say we have one credible person? There is more to it. Notice the region where all d interested parties come from? Also notice where the Amcon boss comes from. Ok oh. Dey talk credibility while the nation is raped.
what are u even saying? If you want to sell something and you want it to prosper, which person will you choose dangote or otedola? Oya lie and let thunder sing "hello" on your head

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by savagefinder: 9:05am On May 28, 2017
kalemy:
make dem lulu sell the whole of naija to dangote.

my Biafra is coming soon.
be hating, he will buy your biafra even after you break out

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by eternalcity(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2017
Very soon they will sell Nigeria to Dangote too.

These guys don't know that Dangote is like a safe house for top politicians to keep their loot. Anything you sell to Dangote, you are selling it to him and the bosses.

Re: AMCON To Sell Peugeot To Dangote, Kaduna And Kebbi by aribisala0(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2017
savagefinder:
imagine talk.. Even his dead body will still worth more than your lineage back to adam
Your mother will die of cancer very soon, you better go and prepare to bury her

Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50